Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Education Forum
 History
 THE LAST KING OF FONI
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2012 :  23:33:23  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
More oral history compiled by Bamba K.Mass (B.K.M) courtesy of kibaaro on-line news;

Edited by - kobo on 21 May 2012 11:54:50

Janyanfara

Tanzania
1350 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2012 :  17:06:32  Show Profile Send Janyanfara a Private Message
kobo,
I belief that was a good one!
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  00:31:47  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Janyafara. It wasn't bad to tell a story to entertain and appeasement of certain family or clan; rated to standard of "Griot" oral history narration as compiled in its subjective form

I was planning to come back to engage you (amongst others)FOR INTERESTING DEBATE AS AN OBSERVER, CRITIQUE AND FREE MINDED PERSON AS I BELIEF THAT NONE CAN CONVINCE ME THAT THERE WERE ABSOLUTE MONARCHY, KINGS OR KINGDOMS within Cambi Bolong or Gambian territory (182miles Banjul to Koina during or post colonisation and/or pre/post demarcation)

There is no doubt that Kanilai is part of FONI and if one exist, President Jammeh appear to be the KING OF KINGS OF FONI (or may be "THE LIVING LEGEND FOR LAST KING EVER" that is going to be in our history records for The Gambia; although Gambia is under republic, its 21st century and considered a brutal dictator in my opinion

Google "Kings of The Gambia" to see what results you will get, if you don't trust my words

A befitting compliment of majesty and Kingly power with Daily Observer as Nigeria’s traditional rulers visit The Gambia

More information;

Edited by - kobo on 24 May 2012 23:28:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06