Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Rt. Lt. Col. Samsudeen M.Sarr On Sana Sabally
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dbaldeh

USA
934 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  17:49:19  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
Ex. convict Sana Sabally is making noise again. This time he is being selective in sending his publications to some friendly online newspapers. He has deliberately avoided Gainako since we called on him to stop playing victim and apologize to Gambians for his brutal six months in office.

No matter how long it takes or how born again Muslim he pretends to be, Gainako will always maintain that he come clean and repent for executing our innocent military officers on Nov. 11.

Former Lieutenant Colonel Samsudeen M.Sarr (rtd) commander Gambia National Army is the latest to spill the beans on Sana's deceptive character in playing victim to get what he wants. Commander Sarr discusses with our gallant editor Yero(Dalton) Jallow on what should be Sana's faith. Please check the link for an interesting exchange...

http://www.gainako.com/default.htm

Please send in your opinion to editor@gainako.com. Former soldiers who have some information are encourage to reveal more on this issue...

Baldeh,
"Be the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi
Visit http://www.gainako.com for your daily news and politics

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:01:30  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
Mawdo Demba, that's an officer that i have lot of admiration for(sam sarr). Intelligent, hardworking and a gentleman another victims of circumstances. I too had my reservations abt Sana playing the saint. Sana really and truly abused power. His unruly behaviour had to be checked at the right time. This mad man went abt bullying everybody. He shot at road-users threaten both soldiers and civilians the young and old. He must apologise to the people he harmed one way oo the other. However, its not sabally alone who should come out clean. There are soldiers out there who fled in the wake of the 11 nov 94 who need to make their confessions. Chief amongst them former Lt. Binneh Minteh. This guy is alledged to have convinced young soldiers to partake in this attempted coup , in his quite moments am sure he reflects on these young lives that he led to their deaths by falling prey to the assassins.

madiss

Edited by - MADIBA on 08 May 2007 20:22:30
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:01:30  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
Mawdo Demba, that's an officer that i have lot of admiration for(sam sarr). Intelligent, hardworking and a gentleman another victims of circumstances. I too had my reservations abt Sana playing the saint. Sana really and truly abused power. His unruly behaviour had to be checked at the right time. This mad man went abt bullying everybody. He shot at road-users threaten both soldiers and civilians the young and old. He must apologise to the people he harmed one way oo the other. However, its not sabally alone who should come out clean. There are soldiers out there who fled in the wake of the 11 nov 94 who need to make their confessions. Chief amongst them former Lt. Binneh Minteh. This guy is alledged to have convinced young soldiers to partake in this attempted coup , in his quite moments am sure he reflects on these young lives that he led to their deaths by falling prey to the assassins.

madiss

Edited by - MADIBA on 08 May 2007 20:22:30
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:15:29  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
dbaldeh , i will have my take on the subject later . but people like samsuden sarr need to shut-up. they were found wanting at the line of duty. all what officers like sam and co where good at is dress and show-boat . so sana and his friends took advantage of the ineffectiveness of loudmouth sam and his types. now is not the time for them to start fire crackers. i know good officers who despise sam sarr for his lack of care for other officers welfare . sadibou is dead let sam open knew discussion topic with gainako and tell us what part he played in his tenure as the commander and how did he fled the gambia.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:15:29  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
dbaldeh , i will have my take on the subject later . but people like samsuden sarr need to shut-up. they were found wanting at the line of duty. all what officers like sam and co where good at is dress and show-boat . so sana and his friends took advantage of the ineffectiveness of loudmouth sam and his types. now is not the time for them to start fire crackers. i know good officers who despise sam sarr for his lack of care for other officers welfare . sadibou is dead let sam open knew discussion topic with gainako and tell us what part he played in his tenure as the commander and how did he fled the gambia.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:21:37  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Former Col Samsudeen Sarr, Former Inspector General of Police commonly known as Press Jagne and many Arm forces senior officers for. e.g Former Captain or Major (Ex-Minister) Cham and Late Moses Senghore etc were part of the show for the eventful, fateful day of July 22nd that went successfully and peacefully AS ARMY TAKE-OVER AND ANNOUNCED AS LETNANT'S JAMMEH'S COUP. There was 'ESPIRIT-DE-CORPSE' by ALL SECURITY UNITS and clandestine operations BETWEEN THEMSELVES. Can GAINAKO tackle him to throw more lighton how that COUP WAS HATCHED? WAS IT ACTUALLY JAMMEH THE TRUE LEADER OR THAT THEY UNDERMINED THEIR SENIORS AND DETAINED MANYOF THEM including MAJOR GAYE?
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  19:21:37  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Former Col Samsudeen Sarr, Former Inspector General of Police commonly known as Press Jagne and many Arm forces senior officers for. e.g Former Captain or Major (Ex-Minister) Cham and Late Moses Senghore etc were part of the show for the eventful, fateful day of July 22nd that went successfully and peacefully AS ARMY TAKE-OVER AND ANNOUNCED AS LETNANT'S JAMMEH'S COUP. There was 'ESPIRIT-DE-CORPSE' by ALL SECURITY UNITS and clandestine operations BETWEEN THEMSELVES. Can GAINAKO tackle him to throw more lighton how that COUP WAS HATCHED? WAS IT ACTUALLY JAMMEH THE TRUE LEADER OR THAT THEY UNDERMINED THEIR SENIORS AND DETAINED MANYOF THEM including MAJOR GAYE?
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  20:34:32  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
I bet when a new gov't comes in alot of serving and retired officer hitherto hailed as angels shall be exposed.

Santa, one man's freedom fighter is anothers terrorist, Sam sarr to me was a valiant soldier, do you remember his famous court martial widely covered by Foroyaa in the early 90s? It was a high profile one. Maybe Sam or those who know him well could volunteer more info . There were many fine soldiers before 1994 , some are dead(in active service) or died in retiremnt, some are still living legacies. Whatever we say Sabally was a true vagabond in power. Armed with RPGs and hell knows what other artillery pieces, sana terrorised a whole nation.

Kobo, i find it difficult to digest some of your posting. How can there be esprit de corps (solidarity)not Espirit de corpse at the same time clandestine operations amongst them? can you see the contradiction? plse elucidate that point.

madiss

Edited by - MADIBA on 08 May 2007 20:35:59
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  20:34:32  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
I bet when a new gov't comes in alot of serving and retired officer hitherto hailed as angels shall be exposed.

Santa, one man's freedom fighter is anothers terrorist, Sam sarr to me was a valiant soldier, do you remember his famous court martial widely covered by Foroyaa in the early 90s? It was a high profile one. Maybe Sam or those who know him well could volunteer more info . There were many fine soldiers before 1994 , some are dead(in active service) or died in retiremnt, some are still living legacies. Whatever we say Sabally was a true vagabond in power. Armed with RPGs and hell knows what other artillery pieces, sana terrorised a whole nation.

Kobo, i find it difficult to digest some of your posting. How can there be esprit de corps (solidarity)not Espirit de corpse at the same time clandestine operations amongst them? can you see the contradiction? plse elucidate that point.

madiss

Edited by - MADIBA on 08 May 2007 20:35:59
Go to Top of Page

dbaldeh

USA
934 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  23:27:20  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
To Our fellow concerned and caring Gambians, Gainako will take up the challenge and call on Comander Sarr to shet more light on events prior to July 22, 1994. I belief Lt. Minteh like many others have a lot to answer as well.

It is certainly not clear who was responsible for what. It is like Ebou Jallow pointing fingers at Jammeh and co. What about his own responsibility? On that note all and we mean all must come clean...

Gainako will issue a blanket call to duty for our Ex. and present service men and women to come out and tell Gambians what they know.

We are fully concious of the fact that many of us still have families back in Gambia that could be affected should certain things come to light. We are at liberty to protect any one's identity should they be concern about the security of their families and love one.

Gainako will never ever put the very families we seek to protect at risk. We owe our contributors and their families the responsibility to not put them at any security risk while carrying out our duties to inform. However, where necessary and in compliance with journalistic ethics we will take up the challenge to expose what we perceive as injustice to our fellow citizens.

So please, if you or someone you know was in one way or the other have some information, please encourage them to join the debate. Gambia is pretty small and many of us are connected to people who served or are serving in high profile positions. The buck stops with everyone of us, so let us call on our brothers and sisters to reveal what they know. Then, and only then, shall we be on the path to reconciliation. What say you???

Baldeh,
Go to Top of Page

dbaldeh

USA
934 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  23:27:20  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
To Our fellow concerned and caring Gambians, Gainako will take up the challenge and call on Comander Sarr to shet more light on events prior to July 22, 1994. I belief Lt. Minteh like many others have a lot to answer as well.

It is certainly not clear who was responsible for what. It is like Ebou Jallow pointing fingers at Jammeh and co. What about his own responsibility? On that note all and we mean all must come clean...

Gainako will issue a blanket call to duty for our Ex. and present service men and women to come out and tell Gambians what they know.

We are fully concious of the fact that many of us still have families back in Gambia that could be affected should certain things come to light. We are at liberty to protect any one's identity should they be concern about the security of their families and love one.

Gainako will never ever put the very families we seek to protect at risk. We owe our contributors and their families the responsibility to not put them at any security risk while carrying out our duties to inform. However, where necessary and in compliance with journalistic ethics we will take up the challenge to expose what we perceive as injustice to our fellow citizens.

So please, if you or someone you know was in one way or the other have some information, please encourage them to join the debate. Gambia is pretty small and many of us are connected to people who served or are serving in high profile positions. The buck stops with everyone of us, so let us call on our brothers and sisters to reveal what they know. Then, and only then, shall we be on the path to reconciliation. What say you???

Baldeh,
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  23:51:54  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
Some former Army officers who were able to make it the US, closed the door on their escapees comrades. How may of them are helping families of their fallen comrades? A former soldier who was being tracked day and night by the NIA after serving 10yrs in jail called a former comrade in the US to assist. Guess what, the former officer an escapee rang off after recognising him and had since changed his number. So you see some had their comrades killed for their selfish dreams and wen the hour of need arrived they care less.

madiss
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2007 :  23:51:54  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
Some former Army officers who were able to make it the US, closed the door on their escapees comrades. How may of them are helping families of their fallen comrades? A former soldier who was being tracked day and night by the NIA after serving 10yrs in jail called a former comrade in the US to assist. Guess what, the former officer an escapee rang off after recognising him and had since changed his number. So you see some had their comrades killed for their selfish dreams and wen the hour of need arrived they care less.

madiss
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2007 :  11:02:57  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
I am very impress with my brother dbaldeh's call to the mute ex-gna officers. i personally recognised that some are quiet for their families sake but as baldeh said '' your identity needn't be known '' .we are dieding to undo jilanka. i was personal with sam sarr in the echo for quiet simple reason's ,why now ? how many years ago did he abscond to the heaven ( u.s ) .so if sana ( mad ) sabally wrote a tribute to sadibou they shouldn't jump on that bandwagond .like gainako has been doing 'telling them we are here for every one ' .even jammeh's backers can bring there versions. i am sure they will. let sam sarr open his mouth ,he will be shock as to how many officers will follow suit. this topic will not go away so let them speak now or else ' hold there peace '. i spoke to one of sam sarr former comrade and he didn't have much positive things to say, the man was for himself. met me in conakery was good but that was not what our tax payers paid him for. we want facts.
madis , minteh as far as know did say some things in allgambian a while ago ,that may not the whole truth .

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Edited by - Santanfara on 09 May 2007 11:04:25
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2007 :  11:02:57  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
I am very impress with my brother dbaldeh's call to the mute ex-gna officers. i personally recognised that some are quiet for their families sake but as baldeh said '' your identity needn't be known '' .we are dieding to undo jilanka. i was personal with sam sarr in the echo for quiet simple reason's ,why now ? how many years ago did he abscond to the heaven ( u.s ) .so if sana ( mad ) sabally wrote a tribute to sadibou they shouldn't jump on that bandwagond .like gainako has been doing 'telling them we are here for every one ' .even jammeh's backers can bring there versions. i am sure they will. let sam sarr open his mouth ,he will be shock as to how many officers will follow suit. this topic will not go away so let them speak now or else ' hold there peace '. i spoke to one of sam sarr former comrade and he didn't have much positive things to say, the man was for himself. met me in conakery was good but that was not what our tax payers paid him for. we want facts.
madis , minteh as far as know did say some things in allgambian a while ago ,that may not the whole truth .

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Edited by - Santanfara on 09 May 2007 11:04:25
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2007 :  12:01:54  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
mathew jallow spoke my words. www.thegambiaecho.com on the sana sabally saga.
thanks mathew . my admirable friend yero and DR saine have there darkers drawn as well but i most say sana during his short tenure brought some good work ethics.
guys let's be frank ,how many civil servants use to go to work on time ? but with sabally even my mentor wasn't spared in accountant general .so sana was also responsible for waking-up gambians to the fact that life is not all about yusu ndurr , jaliba and office gossip .let the gambia says some kind and hard words to her hero's. gainako you have a big task .rtd col. sam will not let this things go if he is man enough. let him speak .as for chogan ,i know his gran palace in london .so for him .it is matter of crabbing himself by the collar . gainako DOGATA

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Edited by - Santanfara on 09 May 2007 12:03:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06