Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 sending money
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hitoori

4 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2007 :  11:35:26  Show Profile Send hitoori a Private Message
i know people have talked about this in the past, but does anyone have an update. i used to send money with bayba express, then they had problems and i stopped.

now i hear bayba express has new managers and owners and are offering good rates.

has anyone used them recently?

tintinto

United Kingdom
105 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2007 :  21:22:31  Show Profile  Visit tintinto's Homepage Send tintinto a Private Message
Welcome to Bantaba, hitoori. for your imformation: i have just last week sent £300 to Gambia using "Bayba Express". my partner recieved D11,020, sorry cant remember the rate i was given?
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2007 :  21:51:37  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
They have always been very reliable and helpful in the past.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 06 Nov 2007 :  22:25:31  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Never had any trouble,although like other people they were hit when the Dalasi reached stupid levels against hard curriencies in the past.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Karl

136 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2007 :  02:24:13  Show Profile Send Karl a Private Message

hitoori, welcome to Bantaba.
Bayba are operating nornally now. Their transfer rate yesterday (06/11/07) was D39 to a £1. Your transfer could be received within an hour. Definitely, so far so good.

"People who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own destruction, and anyone who insists on remaining in a state of innocence long after that innocence is dead turns himself into a monster" J Baldwin
Go to Top of Page

hitoori

4 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  16:40:01  Show Profile Send hitoori a Private Message
thanks everyone. i used them today and the rate was D41 for a £1.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2007 :  17:11:51  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Things are getting a little more stable now..........GOOD!!

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06