Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 A victorious George Galloway: ...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  18:58:12  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Kobo, how about this then,just to reinforce your comments above "British law apply for British citizens " and where was this ? Bradford OK the bloke was a lib dem and not a labour fellow
Snippet:
"He said love blossomed as they peeled potatoes together outside his hotel near Banjul on his first night, 22 December. "

Ah...the power of the humble potato

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/6362511.stm

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 07 Apr 2012 19:00:15
Go to Top of Page

mbay

Germany
1007 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  16:27:53  Show Profile Send mbay a Private Message
THE MAN IS JUST GOOD IN HIS "REAL DEAL"
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  22:14:32  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
George Galloway is an opportunist and self publicist.

I am not sure how much people on Bantaba are aware of the deomographics of Bradford?
It is a largely Pakistani, Muslim community. Many of the young men are unemployed and radicalised by the local mosques.

Instead of trying to help forge a solution, George has manipulated the local population to his own ends.

It is quite chilling.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2012 :  22:29:07  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
"“Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy, without holiness no one will see God.” (Hebrews 12:14)"

"God sees through our every deed, every step and every motive in our lives. Nothing can be hidden from Him. We may deceive those who are around us - our friends and loved ones but not God. He knows everything."

DOWN WITH BIGOTRY, ANTI-ISLAM/MUSLIMS AND OCCUPATION

RESPECT FOR ANTI-WAR CAMPAIGN, HUMAN RIGHTS DEFENDERS, POLITICAL LEADERS WITH CLEAR CONSCIENCE, STRONG VOCAL ADVOCACY OF CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND EXPOSING DOUBLE STANDARDS OF SO-CALLED SUPER POWER (WESTERN ALLIES AND LEADERS OF ELITE WORLD TERRORISM; IRRESPECTIVE OF THEIR POWER, AUTHORITY AND WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION)

GEORGE IS A WINNER, LIONHEART AND INDEFATIGABLE!

TRUE MBAY "THE MAN IS JUST GOOD IN HIS "REAL DEAL"

Edited by - kobo on 09 Apr 2012 23:32:41
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  12:32:56  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Gambiabev,a true and very accurate posting, BUT unfortunately I think that all that you have written will fall on deaf ears,or ears that are just receptive to conflict discussion that used to happen on bantaba by politicos who are more concerned with political theory than practical solutions.

quote:
Originally posted by gambiabev

George Galloway is an opportunist and self publicist.

I am not sure how much people on Bantaba are aware of the deomographics of Bradford?
It is a largely Pakistani, Muslim community. Many of the young men are unemployed and radicalised by the local mosques.

Instead of trying to help forge a solution, George has manipulated the local population to his own ends.

It is quite chilling.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  14:16:52  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
THOSE ANTI-GALLOWAY WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN NEGATIVE MEDIA

SO ITS COOL TO EXPRESS ANY NEGATIVE VIEWS BUT GALLOWAY IS AN OUTSTANDING POLITICIAN AND ROLE MODEL; IN TERMS OF GLOBAL ANTI-WAR CAMPAIGN, HUMAN RIGHTS, WORLD PEACE AND TRUTH

Edited by - kobo on 10 Apr 2012 14:18:17
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2012 :  15:10:45  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"
http://www.psychologyhelp.com/thnk86.htm

quote:
Originally posted by kobo

THOSE ANTI-GALLOWAY WILL NOT SAY MORE THAN NEGATIVE MEDIA

SO ITS COOL TO EXPRESS ANY NEGATIVE VIEWS BUT GALLOWAY IS AN OUTSTANDING POLITICIAN AND ROLE MODEL; IN TERMS OF GLOBAL ANTI-WAR CAMPAIGN, HUMAN RIGHTS, WORLD PEACE AND TRUTH

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  01:19:19  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
SOMEONE MUST BE FEELING THE HEAT HERE

NO AMOUNT OF HATE CAMPAIGN WILL DESTROY GEORGE GALLOWAY'S HISTORICAL STANCE ON GLOBAL ANTI-WAR CAMPAIGN AND A VOCAL BRITISH POLITICIAN

Edited by - kobo on 11 Apr 2012 01:20:30
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  01:20:48  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Whatever Kobo.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 11 Apr 2012 01:21:54
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  01:31:49  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
THE RESPECT PARTY WITH ITS DYNAMIC LEADER GEORGE GALLOWAY ONLY ADDRESSES ISSUES AND CHOICES IN BRITISH POLITICS

YOUR OPINIONS ARE RESPECTED SO WHY CAN'T YOU GIVE US A BREAK ON PERSONAL ATTACKS FOR CLOSURE

Edited by - kobo on 11 Apr 2012 01:35:44
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  11:14:34  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Dear Kobo, enough is enough,the topic has been done to death,the end.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 11 Apr 2012 11:15:14
Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  11:22:49  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RESPECT_The_Unity_Coalition

Interesting Policies & Electoral performance throughout...

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2012 :  08:50:06  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
METRO NEWS;
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2012 :  11:18:22  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
"Socialite, activist and writer Jemima Khan (Picture: Reuters)"

I think that probing and examination of a persons religious beliefs offensive and in this case some sort of lever to ensure that such publicity is used for political purposes,something that I think should not be used,a principal is at stake here,should religion be used for political purposes or should one's religious beliefs be personal and not subject to examination and comment by anyone.?
This is a topic that I do not really want to discuss but the reproduced article
made me see red !

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/news/897462-george-galloway-slams-rumours-he-has-converted-to-islam#ixzz1tKAGx630

quote:
Originally posted by kobo

METRO NEWS;

Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2012 :  13:51:26  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message
George Galloway has vehemently denied being converted to Islam following claims made in an article written by Jemima Khan.

What a difference a year makes - see Jemima quote below

She remains deeply mindful of how she is perceived in the country and has refused to answer interviewers who ask if she is still a practising Muslim. "Religion for me is very personal and I don't really like talking about it," she said last week.

She is a patron of the moderate Islamic thinktank the Quilliam Foundation, a move which gained her death threats from extremists and she attended the London launch accompanied by a bodyguard. She told reporters at the launch: "I can't claim to speak for Muslims. I am certainly very far from most people's image of what a good Muslim is."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2011/apr/10/observer-profile-jemima-khan-wikileaks

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)

Edited by - sab on 28 Apr 2012 14:12:50
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06