Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 A victorious George Galloway: ...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  19:02:44  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

Kobo really 'The Sun' news on our wonderful bantaba & associating it with George also - hopefully you will all listen to the first three minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUp20LyR9IM

George sums up The Sun with - "Most thinking people would not clean their shoes with it."

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  19:22:28  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Sab. Nice Video on indefatigable and lionheart George! He is popular, freedom fighter, lovable character, won many hearts with large following of fanatics in politics and as a celebrity; so what more can you demand on "good role model"

ALSO NOT ALL MEN CAN CARRY BAGGAGE OF LOADS OF WOMEN; ESPECIALLY HAVING FOUR WIVES? ONLY "SUPERMEN" or "X-MEN" CAN

ENJOY YOUR LIFE GEORGE! ISN'T IT GREAT TO "LIVE AND LET LIVE"

QUOTES ON GREATNESS;
quote:
""Show me a man who cannot bother to do little things and I'll show you a man who cannot be trusted to do big things." Lawrence D. Bell"

"Man is only truly great when he acts from his passions." Benjamin Disreali "

"There are no great men, only great challenges that ordinary men are forced by circumstances to meet." William F. Halsey"

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." William Shakespeare

"No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men." Thomas Carlyle"

""The price of greatness is responsibility." Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill

"I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary." Lou Holtz "

Edited by - kobo on 05 Apr 2012 20:10:06
Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  19:55:58  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

Superb greatness quotes.
Have a good weekend.

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  19:57:41  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Thanks and HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND TO ALL

FINALLY ON GREATNESS QUOTES;
quote:
""Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." Ralph Waldo Emerson"

""The man who is anybody and who does anything is surely going to be criticized, vilified, and misunderstood. This is a part of the penalty for greatness, and every great man understands it; and understands, too, that it is no proof of greatness. The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure contumely without resentment." Elbert Green Hubbard"

Edited by - kobo on 05 Apr 2012 20:47:21
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:50:40  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
What about some views from you now Sister Omega ? (or any other female reader of Bantaba in Cyberspace for that matter) a woman's point of view ,for or against,would be very interesting to me, you Sister Omega by your postings are a staunch supporter of George's way of doing things, therefore you must surely agree with the recent postings of Kobo and sab. Will any female reader bother to post, I doubt it.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  21:55:48  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Sab,you wrote above in this topic:"won many hearts with large following of fanatics in politics " is that good to be a fanatic in politics ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 05 Apr 2012 21:58:16
Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  22:01:55  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

Toubab, at birth I was registered 'girl' now I know in this modern day with surgery anything can be possible but I am definately 'female' posting on bantaba so I will not make a reply.

Edited by - sab on 06 Apr 2012 09:54:08
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2012 :  22:25:09  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

Sab Kobo,you wrote above in this topic:"won many hearts with large following of fanatics in politics " is that good to be a fanatic in politics ?

His political life is asset on personal profile!

In politics, the "fanatics" are those with extreme enthusiasm and impressed with him; using his political platform at forefront for fierce advocacy and aggressive leadership on Global anti-war campaigns, human rights and justice? HE IS THEIR CHAMPION

Edited by - kobo on 06 Apr 2012 00:03:49
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  12:56:56  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
OK,let me make a modification to my previous post asking for female bantaba readers to put their point of view to read, any poster other than kobo or sab,I would prefer a female point of view,but of course being bantaba in cybrerspace ANY sex of person can express their thoughts and give their opinion freely,I am not sexist,but I do believe that women are able to filter out unnecessary stuff and deal with specifics better than men in most cases,and yes Margaret Thatcher in her early years was the greatest until she became consumed with the power bug and fell to pieces. (maybe a female politico will post now )

quote:
Originally posted by sab

Toubab, at birth I was registered 'girl' now I know in this modern day with surgery anything can be possible but I am definately 'female' posting on bantaba so I will not make a reply.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 06 Apr 2012 13:03:17
Go to Top of Page

MeMe

United Kingdom
541 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  15:18:09  Show Profile Send MeMe a Private Message
Can't take him seriously after 1. seeing him in a leotard (men in lycra is a BIG NO!) and 2. pretending to be a cat ... link to VT of this cringeworthy episode is included in the BBC article below ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4608082.stm

It is better to die standing than to live on your knees - Ernesto Guevara de la Serna

Edited by - MeMe on 06 Apr 2012 15:19:01
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2012 :  17:19:16  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Thanks MeMe, I really thought that I was alone in my opinion,now I know that others are of the same opinion as myself I like your word"cringeworthy" sums up my feelings about George completely

Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  02:07:37  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Gally is a cool Dude. The people of Tower Hamlets thought so and now the people of Bradford do. He says what he thinks and means what he says. Galloway is refreshing for British politics' He spoke out about the Iraq invasion and was proved right. You may disagree with him however one thing is for sure he doesn't tolerate fools glady. Go gally!

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  10:41:16  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Whatever floats your boat Sister O,no problem

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  17:12:34  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by MeMe

Can't take him seriously after 1. seeing him in a leotard (men in lycra is a BIG NO!) and 2. pretending to be a cat ... link to VT of this cringeworthy episode is included in the BBC article below ....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4608082.stm

Consider drama as extracurricular activities, living in 21st century British society, hired and/or paid thousands of pounds to act and entertain the public; which he did very well (especially "cat" thriller in BB and selling his ideals); argued that celebrity BB boost his popularity plus being in same league with powerful world leaders like George Bush, Tony Blair, Sadaam Hussein (amongst others) for any academic discussion in world politics and history to judge? Powerful forces tried to snare him and destroy him but Galloway is a winner when he testified to the United States Senate in 2005 over alleged illicit payments from the United Nations' Oil for Food Programme to Iraq

MORE HOT DEBATE HERE

A CHANNEL 4 REPORTER'S COMMENT THAT "MR GALLOWAY IS A “RARE CREATURE” INDEED" IN BRITISH POLITICS

DAILY MAIL CAPTIONED "Showman, egotist and rogue, he always looks after No 1"

SO MORE WITH WIKIPEDIA

Edited by - kobo on 07 Apr 2012 18:20:31
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2012 :  17:51:08  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
ON FOUR WIVES DISCUSSION GALLOWAY IS BORN CATHOLIC AND INTERESTING YOUTUBE CREATED (AMONGST OTHERS) TO PROOF WHETHER;

NOTE;
  • Marrying four wives in life time does not necessarily made you a muslim

• There are acceptable conditions and circumstances that must be fulfilled for muslims approved to marry up-to four wives

• British law apply for British citizens

Edited by - kobo on 07 Apr 2012 18:18:19
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06