Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2023 :  12:00:45  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

The Point Newspaper has been unavailable to me for a couple of days I wonder why ?, could be for a technical upgrade to their communication system or for many other reasons or it could be my system I am still in the dark ages as to NEW technologies available for computers and phones currently

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

toubab1020

12240 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2023 :  12:07:02  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Good News ,THE POINT NEWSPAPER website is now BACK ON LINE,I think that it was (probably) for an upgrade as now the site has a very crisp refreshed feeling

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06