Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Gambian president says gays a threat to human exis
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2013 :  17:49:05  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
--------quote-----
"The biggest threats to human existence are basically three and are a consequence of human behaviour which are ungodly attributes. These are:

1 - Excessive greed, and; therefore addiction to gather material wealth by any means necessary mostly through violent or immoral schemes;

2 - Obsession with world domination by any means including the resolve to use nuclear, biological and chemical weapons to achieve this fanciful dream;

3 - Homosexuality in all its forms and manifestations which though very evil, antihuman as well as anti-Allah; is being promoted as a human right by some powers.

All these three have nothing to do with climate change and are more deady than all natural disasters put together."

--------end quote----------

The full speech in PDF: http://gadebate.un.org/sites/default/files/gastatements/68/GM_en.pdf

http://webtv.un.org/search/gambia-general-debate-68th-session/2700101905001?term=gambia

Gambian president says gays a threat to human existence

By Michelle Nichols

UNITED NATIONS | Fri Sep 27, 2013

(Reuters) - Gambia's president warned the United Nations General Assembly on Friday that gays were a threat to human existence, along with excessive greed and obsession with world domination, and criticized other countries for regarding homosexuality as a human right....................

Read Full Story

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  04:12:16  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Obviously I don't agree with Mr. Jammeh on most issues, but this one, my thumb is up for. This is not something we should allow in Africa. I remember he said some years ago that animals behave better than humans. He is probably right.
If we accept this thing,we should be ready to accept it when very soon people will be asking to marry animals.

Gay is such a bad thing we shouldn't tolerate.

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

www.bookerzmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

rassimian

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2013 :  12:56:09  Show Profile Send rassimian a Private Message
Kumi, not only from one of your previous postings do I think you are a racist ,you are clearly a homophobe. You obviously know nothing about human sexuality of which homosexuality is a part but what if you were homosexual yourself, you obviously would,t have the same attitude. Ignorance creates fear! What would your reaction be if I just substituted one word in your last sentence.
Religion is such a bad thing we should,t tolerate.
Go to Top of Page

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2013 :  05:00:45  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Mr.,I can imagine you are gay. I don't know if you are white or black. I also don't care whether you believe in religion or not. Most of your leaders are misleading you into thinking that gayism is natural.
It is Satanic.
Even among the white community, there are millions of people who think that homosexuality is a mental and psychological disease.

You stay in your "civilized" world and behave like dogs, but homosexuality will never be tolerated in Africa. It is against our traditions and norms.

I think you people will very soon start saying that it is natural to marry one's daughter or son.

Maybe you can tell me the real meaning of marriage based on your twisted mindset.

If marriage is not about making babies but rather about living with a person you are comfortable with (male or female), then there is nothing wrong getting married to your daughter or son,or even an animal.

www.bookerzmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

rassimian

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2013 :  11:32:34  Show Profile Send rassimian a Private Message
Wow Kumi you are a real ignorant bigot. You know nothing about me but presume I am gay. I am not but that is irrelevant.I do not know whether you are educated in anyway but you certainly have a lack of awareness and understanding of human sexuality.Not only that but your thinking is twisted.Homosexuality has nothing to do with marriage,babies or animals. In fact homosexuality probably goes way back(existed) before the Bible the Talmud,the Koran or before the written word. It is not a life choice but it is a fact of life.It is certainly not a mental or psychological disease.Your use of the word 'satanic' probably defines your own mentality. You will have to face up to the reality that there are millions of gay African people ,so you want to be another Hitler and exterminate them all!! At least I can claim to be civilised whereas you are certainly not. I am not going to continue any more conversation with you as it would be pointless.
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2013 :  14:19:41  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
[quote]Originally posted by rassimian

Wow Kumi you are a real ignorant bigot

1. BIGOT DEFINED "a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion."

You know nothing about me but presume I am gay. I am not but that is irrelevant.I do not know whether you are educated in anyway but you certainly have a lack of awareness and understanding of human sexuality. Not only that but your thinking is twisted. Homosexuality has nothing to do with marriage,babies or animals.
In fact homosexuality probably goes way back(existed) before the Bible the Talmud,the Koran or before the written word. It is not a life choice but it is a fact of life.It is certainly not a mental or psychological disease.Your use of the word 'satanic' probably defines your own mentality. You will have to face up to the reality that there are millions of gay African people ,so you want to be another Hitler and exterminate them all!! At least I can claim to be civilised whereas you are certainly not. I am not going to continue any more conversation with you as it would be pointless.

2. HOW CAN YOU BE STRAIGHT AND CONVINCED TO ACCEPT HAOMOSEXUALITY/GAY AT SAME TIME? THAT ITS NATURAL? ITS ACCEPTED BY BEING TOLERANT ONLY? GAY/LESBIAN/HOMOSEXUALITY IS BASED ON OWN WEAKNESS, CHOICE OR CONVICTION OF INDIVIDUAL WHO WANT IT AS YOUR PRIVATE LIFE STYLE?

3.NOTE: REFER ON THIS LINK Understanding of human sexuality FOR "AWARENESS"

4 FROM FOREGOING COMMENTS THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION, POINT OR EVIDENCE CONVINCING ENOUGH; THAT HOMOSEXUALITY/GAY IS A NATURAL INSTINCT

5. GAY IS MINDSET (MENTAL PROBLEM LIKE PSYCHE, OBSESSION, DESIRE, LUST & DELUSION) AND A SEXUAL ACTIVITY (THAT AN INDIVIDUAL WANT TO DO PHYSICALLY OR CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THAT LIFE STYLE. COMPELLED BY PASSION & STRONG FEELINGS OF SEXUAL DESIRE. TO HAVE PHYSICAL ATTRACTION OF SAME SEX FOR SWEET SENSATION & PASSIONATE AFFAIR. GAY/LESBIAN/HOMOSEXUALITY IS ALL ABOUT SEX TO SATISFY YOUR DESIRES & LUST INCLUDING BEHAVIOUR BUT CANNOT BE ABOUT NATURE (AS CREATED OR BORN WITH IT) PERIOD! STILL A MENTAL PROBLEM! NATURALLY AND PHYSIOLOGICALLY A MAN IS A MAN AND A WOMAN IS A WOMAN OR AS BORN TO BE NEITHER 100%!

6.ITS OBVIOUSLY "A THREAT TO HUMAN EXISTENCE" AS IT BREAK THE REPRODUCTION CYCLE OR IS ANTI-MULTIPLICATION (TO MAKE BABIES AS YOU CANNOT REPRODUCE OR MAKE BABIES BY GAY SEXUAL ACTIVITY)? WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF "SPERM" & "EGG" AND DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALE & FEMALE

Edited by - kobo on 23 Oct 2013 20:20:52
Go to Top of Page

Kumi

Ghana
57 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2013 :  02:54:40  Show Profile  Visit Kumi's Homepage Send Kumi a Private Message
Kobo,
Let him say I am uncivilized,twisted,uneducated bigot. It has always been true that there's nothing natural about homosexuality. They are just trying to force this canker down our throats but they have already failed. Some western politicians have had to accept this menace because support and votes.
Call me what you like.

www.bookerzmedia.com
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2013 :  22:40:59  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
A story from AP Mobile:
Gambia gays face discrimination in exile

DAKAR, Senegal (AP) - Alhaji, a 21-year-old gay man, knew there was trouble when he heard that an uninvited guest was snapping photos in the middle of his poolside birthday party in Gambia's capital. That photographer turned out to be a member of Gambia's feared National Intelligence Agency, and accused Alhaji of throwing "a gay party" in violation of Gambian law. He and 17 other men were taken ...

Read Full Story

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06