Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Condolences Momodou
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  20:40:14  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Momodou, I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Dear Mum in Gambia

May she rest in perfect peace. Amen

Peace

Sister Omega.

Peace
Sister Omega

Edited by - Sister Omega on 03 Jan 2007 20:42:20

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  20:41:22  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Sister Omega

Momodou, I would like to extend my condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Dear Mum in Gambia

May she rest in perfect peace.

Peace

Sister Omega.

MAY ALLAH BLESS HER SOUL. AMEN

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

serenata

Germany
1400 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  21:14:42  Show Profile Send serenata a Private Message
Momodou, I also feel sorry. May God grant eternal peace to your dear Mum's soul.
Go to Top of Page

MADIBA

United Kingdom
1275 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  21:21:24  Show Profile Send MADIBA a Private Message
May Allah Grant her Jannah. May Allah give the family the fortitude to endure the grief.

madiss
Go to Top of Page

musaamadupembo

175 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  00:09:41  Show Profile Send musaamadupembo a Private Message
[quote]Originally posted by Sister Omega

May she rest in perfect peace. Amen

Peace

Sister Omega.

Sister Omega,
Thanks for bringing this sad news to our attention.
Brother Momodou,please accept my sincere sympathy for this sad loss,but remember as a Muslim what Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has destined no one can change,so accept it with Iman,courage and fortitude.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant her peace in the grave and Jannat in the hereafter.
May we all join in to recite suratul Yasin and Al-fatiha for the soul of the deceased,and may she be credited with reward of such recitation.
Thinking of you and your family in your hour of grief.
Musa.
Go to Top of Page

kiwi

Sweden
660 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  09:25:47  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message
Dear Momodou, please accept my sincere condolences. We will be hearing from you in due time.

kiwi
Go to Top of Page

jambo

3300 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  19:36:29  Show Profile Send jambo a Private Message
momodou, you and your family are in my prayers
Go to Top of Page

Newfy

Western Samoa
462 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2007 :  19:43:18  Show Profile Send Newfy a Private Message
Momodou, si ginde galle.. my prayers are with you and your family. May your mum rest in peace. take care. Newfy
Go to Top of Page

shaka

996 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2007 :  00:17:14  Show Profile Send shaka a Private Message
May her soul rest in peace.
Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2007 :  02:02:40  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
A TRIBUTE TO ALL MOTHERS-Allahumah igfirlaha

After the topic ran for some days now, it is certain from the postings that our forum master, Momodou, lost his mother. Acting on that sad news, i join the many mourners to wish her an eternal and peaceful resting. The same prayer is extended to my own mother who died on january 31st 1997, and all other mothers and fathers that preceeded in this permanent disappearance called "death". A friend of mine, Cherno Bah (Minnesota) just lost his mother on Eidul-adha feast (tobaski day). I want all to pray for those that departed recently, and those that did in the past, and those to follow. It is certain that life is a journey that must come to an end some day.It must be hard for Momodou, but as one that lived to withness many of such on other familes, he will be man enough to recover from such a wound and scar.

The following tribute goes to my mother, Momodou's mother, Cherno's mother, and the mothers of all contributors and readers here and everywhere else.

Dear Mother,
Who cares more about me?
Not even my father or my wife,
Much more a son or daughter.

Dear Mother,
Who carried me unseen for nine months?
No one else,
Not even myself.

Dear Mother,
From you, any human came pure,
Purity at birth,
More than purity at hajj.

Dear Mother,
Who was my first teacher of language?
When i mumbled after you,
And when i crawled and learnt how to walk.

Dear Mother,
Who first fed and clothed me?
Cleaned and washed my clothings?
Even when i tainted bedsheets with faecal matter.

Dear Mother,
By Allah swt and His Mightiness,
And His Mercy,
And His Kindness,
And His Capability,
Rest In eternal Peace. amen.

Note: Momodou, kindly accept my sympathy-and on behalf of the entire Gainako team, to which i am a consortium of.

Yero, aog
Go to Top of Page

patrick

Gambia
22 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2007 :  07:06:46  Show Profile Send patrick a Private Message
Oh Momodou, accept my sympathy and may her soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen.

pk2
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 06 Jan 2007 :  11:24:40  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Missing Bantaba for a while until today and wish to extend my condolence to our dear Momodou and pray for our mum to be at "Fir dawsi" with other great mums!

May Allah grant the other mums peace, long life and prosperity.

God bless!
Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  17:28:25  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message
My sincere condolences to you and your family at this very sad time.
May she rest in perfect peace.
sab.

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11524 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2007 :  17:50:51  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
I thank you all on behalf of my entire extended family. That was a wonderful poem Dalton.
regards,
Momodou
Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2007 :  03:39:37  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Momodou

I thank you all on behalf of my entire extended family. That was a wonderful poem Dalton.
regards,
Momodou

Elder,

stay strong! I remember mine in 1997. It must be the hardest moment for any one. Wishing you and your entire family a faster recovery from the emotional stress.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06