Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Education Forum
 History
 WHO WAS NUMUKUNDA DARBOE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kondorong

Gambia
4380 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2006 :  18:07:37  Show Profile Send kondorong a Private Message
To be more specific, he was a politician.

kondorong

Gambia
4380 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2006 :  18:57:53  Show Profile Send kondorong a Private Message
He was the opposition MP for Upper Fulladu West after Independence.
Go to Top of Page

kondorong

Gambia
4380 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  18:18:03  Show Profile Send kondorong a Private Message
I thought members would know. He was also Ousainou Darboe's Father. He was the United Party member.

So to those who think, Darboe is not experienced in politics are wrong. He grew up in a political family and the rumoured curse is not true otherwise Numukunda would not have been an MP.

The letter N in Darboes initials is Numukunda his father.
Go to Top of Page

Seeno

7 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2006 :  21:50:17  Show Profile Send Seeno a Private Message
being born and brought up in a political family does not qualify anyone to be an experienced politician. a better example is Fatoumatta and Bala Garba Jahumpa. They were from a family renoun for politics but they are both crap politicians.
Go to Top of Page

Alhassan

Sweden
813 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  15:55:58  Show Profile Send Alhassan a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kondorong

I thought members would know. He was also Ousainou Darboe's Father. He was the United Party member.

So to those who think, Darboe is not experienced in politics are wrong. He grew up in a political family and the rumoured curse is not true otherwise Numukunda would not have been an MP.

The letter N in Darboes initials is Numukunda his father.

Kondorong,
I doubt if he has the experience you want to give him. I know Ousainou very well. I am an old friend of Jinka Darboe. My father was a good friend to Pa Numukunda and Pa Sidat Jobe. Ousainou was in Banjul most of his time. He came to Bansang only on holidays and was not very much in Bansang. Lamin CeesayB can speak of these. He is now working with Kofi Annan. I am a son of a very experienced politician but I myself is hopeless in the subject.
This applies to all the children and grandchildren of the marabouts.
We Senegambians cannot differenciate between grandfather , father and son. PS Njie's children are alive but do you here them in the Gambian political arena? This is something every individual can choose. Ousainou is different from Pa Numukunda. I am very close to the people at Banja Kunda, Jobarteh Kunda and Saine Kunda in Bansang.
All my elder brothers went to Bansang school, infact one was a class mate of Ba Foday Tambajang and Sidat Jobe Jr. I respect your views because you have good information about Gambia, but Ousainou can never be like the father. If Jinka lived maybe he could have been because he was more at home.
Go to Top of Page

gunner

13 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  17:06:00  Show Profile Send gunner a Private Message
they say that talent skips one generation. may be lawyer darboes children could become good politicians
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  00:03:27  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gunner

they say that talent skips one generation. may be lawyer darboes children could become good politicians

not wining election doesn't make any body a bad politician. oka is winning but he is the worst politician. he openly insult the voters ,how bad can you get. besides how many years did wade spend in opposition ? halifa nad sedia with sam sarr are giant in gambia politics but people still don't understand their message.
i don't like politics because politicians don't believe in any thing.they are all oppotunist .today green tomorrow yellow.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  00:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:

To be more specific, he was a politician.

mr culture. what an avater.i am a fanafana ,what is this red and green man call?

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

Go to Top of Page

kondorong

Gambia
4380 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  01:04:02  Show Profile Send kondorong a Private Message
This is KANG KURANG part of the Mandingo culture.
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  07:45:00  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:

This is KANG KURANG part of the Mandingo culture.

it look quiet nice. how those he see,his eyes are covered.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  08:11:11  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
He is a scary figure when you see him in reality! I have met him in Kolior. He chases the children and hits them with a big knife!!!
It's a game, they all squeal and run away and then come back for more!!!
Go to Top of Page

kondorong

Gambia
4380 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  17:56:58  Show Profile Send kondorong a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gambiabev

He is a scary figure when you see him in reality! I have met him in Kolior. He chases the children and hits them with a big knife!!!

Bev

His pages call him KANG KURANG MAMA TAMBA WULENG. CHORR MAMA, CHORR. I used to be a page for a Kankurang.
Go to Top of Page

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2006 :  20:56:40  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gambiabev

Bev

His pages call him KANG KURANG MAMA TAMBA WULENG. CHORR MAMA, CHORR. I used to be a page for a Kankurang.

bev. i will officially award you an honorary gambian citizenship.i did not know any thing about what kondo was saying choor mama wuleng.

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06