Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Wow! That is life...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  13:49:40  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Wow! That is life...A rainbow have many colors. Many onlookers see it different. With all that happens in the Gambia, we still have others who believe that Yaya is a great leader. To call it hypocrisy is an underestimation. This is just open mockery to the many who suffered great injustices from this regime. Clearly, there is a situation of self-denial, politicial hypocrisy, and stand-by dogs waiting for the master's leftovers. This is clearly pathetic! Very soon, we will see the old fool giving himself another title, Mr. Know-it-all. What a bunch of losers.

& huh, just before I forget, Hamat Bah's mate aka minority is now exposed. Somehow, somewhere, these pocket politicians always find ways to please the mighty greezer. You are on your own Samba kati jaharang.....

http://observer.gm/africa/gambia/article/janjangbureh-mosque-committee-felicitates-president-jammeh

[...

Yahya Jammeh, Mr President X2

Say what you have to say

Do what you have to do

No one know better than you

You know it all....], Karamo Cham, Sukuta.

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  21:23:49  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Dalton1

Wow! That is life...A rainbow have many colors. Many onlookers see it different.

Hamat Bah's mate aka minority is now exposed. Somehow, somewhere, these pocket politicians always find ways to please the mighty greezer. You are on your own Samba kati jaharang.....

Janjangbureh Mosque Committee felicitates President Jammeh

ACCORDING TO DAILY OBSERVER OBSERVED BY DALTON 1 FROM ABOVE QUOTED COMMENTS, THIS FOLLOWS;

"In a similar development, the president of the Republic also received a letter from Hon. Samba Jallow, Minority leader of the National Assembly, informing him of his naming ceremony held on May 2nd, 2013.

The letter reads;

Your Excellency, Sir it is my pleasure to inform you that my wife and I are blessed with a baby boy on Thursday the 35th April, 2013 and the naming ceremony shall be on Thursday 02nd May, 2013 at 11am at my residence in Wellingara, Kombo North.

Your Excellency I have no doubt in mind to inform you this news, simply because, despite our political differences I admit and appreciate you as the Head of State of our beloved country. Therefore, as a leader of the opposition in the National Assembly, holding a National Office in your Government I would not hesitate to inform you this and any occasion that could foster unity amongst us (i.e APRC and NRP parties). This I believe will foster unity and cooperation with the two parties and even strengthen our democratisation process as a country.

Your Excellency, while anticipating your mutual cooperation and understanding, may Allah the Almighty guide you and your family with good health and strengthen to continue to lead the affairs of the country to the higher height.

Thank you, Sir;

Hon Samba Jallow

Minority leader & Member

Niamina Dankunku
"

SOURCE: DAILY OBSERVER NEWS

Edited by - kobo on 08 May 2013 21:28:29
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11517 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  22:30:05  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
This billboard is from Jangjanbureh at the ferry crossing.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

kisley

United Kingdom
214 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2013 :  12:53:05  Show Profile Send kisley a Private Message
Prophet Yaya jammeh
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 09 May 2013 :  15:54:03  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by kisley

Prophet Yaya jammeh

MORE THAN A PROPHET BUT "god" WHO OWN EVERYTHING IN THE COUNTRY GRANTED ALL TITLES, AUTHORITY "YAI BOROM" (YOU OWN EVERYTHING) AND "HE WHO MUST BE OBEYED"

ITS BETTER TO PROPERLY DESCRIBE HIM AS TYRANT, HYPOCRITE (FOR ABDUCTION, MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE OF IMAM BABA LEIGH AMONGST OTHERS, AND EXTRA-JUDICIAL KILLINGS) AND BUFFOON IN THOSE PROPAGANDA POSTERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY; THAN OOPS JOKINGLY DEITY "god"; WAITING FOR HIS TIME TO GO

Edited by - kobo on 10 May 2013 09:08:19
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06