Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 Ignored health hazards ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

9007 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2017 :  13:52:59  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This article by Tida Janneh is very good and gives a lead on hygene and cleanlenss that should be in the forefront of all Gambian thinking in the 21st century,the general thinking amongst the population now is: Get my rubbish off my property someone else will deal with it won't cost me any money and I don't have to work if I do that: such thinking is wrong (In my opinion!) BUT MORE EDUCATION may have the effect of making an "attitudinal change" in the thinking of the population of The Gambia.

The headline of this article in the "Restarted" Daily Observer has the words "Environmental activists....") which in MY MIND gives an impression of revolution,I should have preferred softer quieter words such as, concerned residents and businesses,I accept that EDITORIAL freedom should not be interfered with in a free media society that The President is promoting.

https://observergm.com/activists-embark-on-beach-cleaning-exercise-in-gunjur/

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 03 Jul 2017 13:58:02

toubab1020

9007 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2017 :  09:25:55  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
UPDATE:

"Magistrate LK Bojang granted the company bail in the sum of 1million dalasi by a Gambian citizen and adjourned the matters to 4th July, for hearing"

https://observergm.com/golden-lead-company-charged-with-gunjur-waste-water-discharge-others/

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

9007 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2017 :  15:52:34  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could not find any outcome of "adjourned the matters to 4th July, for hearing" it now being the 6th,pity that the Daily Observer failed to tell the reporter to attend on the 4th,OR post details of the next adjournment date,The Daily Observer was the only paper that I could find who REPORTED on this important hearing,I wonder why ...........

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2017 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06