Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 NATIONAL ASSEMLBY SELECTS ECOWAS AND OTHER REPRESE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
9027 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2007 :  13:55:40  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
NATIONAL ASSEMLBY SELECTS ECOWAS AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES
By Bubacarr K. Sowe

Members of the National Assembly have, last week, selected their representatives to the ECOWAS and Pan-African Parliaments.

Representatives were also selected for the ACP-EU joint parliamentary association, the Inter Parliamentary Union and the World Bank network.
Selected members to the Pan-African Parliament are Fabakary T. Jatta, Bintanding Jarju, Mamma Kandeh Abdoulie K. Jawla and Sidia Jatta. Members in the ECOWAS Parliament are Sulayman Joof as leader, Abdoulie Suku Singhateh, Momodou Sellu Bah, Haddy Nyang Jagne and Momodou I.K Sanneh. Representatives in the ACP-EU joint Parliamentary Association are Netty Baldeh as Permanent representative, Borry I.S.B Kolley, Oley Sey, Adama Cham and Lamin Ceesay.

The World Bank network members are Fatoumatta Jahumpa-Ceesay, Paul L. Mendy and Sidia S. Jatta. Representative for the Inter Parliamentary Union were also selected. They are Fatoumatta Jahumpa-Ceesay, Kalifa Jammeh, Pa Jallow, Tina Faal and Sheriff Abba Sanyang. Members for the National Assembly Authority who were also selected are Fatoumatta Jahumpa Ceesay as Chairperson, Fabakary T. Jatta, Momodou I.K Sanneh, Netty Baldeh and Paul L. Mendy. Committee of Selection members are Fatoumatta Jahumpa Ceesay as Chairperson, Fabakary T. Jatta, Momodou I.K. Sanneh, Abdoulie Suku Singhateh, Netty Baldeh, Momodou Sellu Bah and Sidia S. Jatta.

Source: Foroyaa Newspaper Burning Issue
Issue No. 029/2007, 12 13 March, 2007

A clear concience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2018 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06