Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Science and Technology Forum
 Science and Technology
 An adorable baby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kiwi

Sweden
660 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2014 :  22:55:25  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjzUhZLBhw

kiwi

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  01:13:41  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSjzUhZLBhw

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  03:49:16  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baby's hat is great to,I bet there are thousands of people wanting to see the baby and PLENTY of $ to be made from marketing pictures,film rights TV rights, for operation pictures to sell to wild life parks,zoos, vet colleges ,celebrity show interviews for the vet who did the operation,what about a special birth mug in silver,silver models of the baby,limited edition of course,the list is endless..........me mercenary ? cynical? probably,but hey it's a fact that today EVERYTHING is about MONEY £s & $s not forgetting the great dalasi of course. Oh almost forgot auction of baby's hat ,blanket etc

(This was written a little !!)

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 17 Mar 2014 03:52:20
Go to Top of Page

kiwi

Sweden
660 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  11:08:45  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I did not know you had such an eye for business, toubab1020
Send me some samples when the products are ready for launch

kiwi
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  11:52:17  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It quite annoys me the way the world is now,all about MONEY,EVERYTHING even baby animals !!!

quote:
Originally posted by kiwi

I did not know you had such an eye for business, toubab1020
Send me some samples when the products are ready for launch

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06