Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Making Of A President (Yaya Jammeh Writes To Alagi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2020 :  12:35:47  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Making Of A President (Yaya Jammeh Writes To Alagie)

My Dear Alagie,

I understand your people are clamoring for you to gazette the draft constitution as soon as possible and I’ve been informed that the noise is reaching fever pitch.

Now that you have the spineless Cabinet on your side, the next step is the parliament. Go to parliament and bribe some people into helping you delay and and engage in manipulation tactics. Then you should find some Find some spineless lawyers to help you navigate the complex contours to the summit of eternal power. You see Alagie my dear, what Gambia lacks in natural resources, it makes up for in spineless intellectuals and hypocrites. Visit religious leaders. Bribe people with jobs and promises. Let it be blitzkrieg of a media assault! But pick the right people! The more spineless, the better! I have a list of spineless men and women I can share with you. In the meantime, here are a few points to note:

1. Covid 19 is a blessing in disguise for you Perrsidang Alagie. Milk it to see how it can assist you in delaying the passing of this damn constitution or manipulating the referendum on the constitution so you get more time in power. Don’t be in a haste to start the process of the constitution. Work on greasing the palms of all potential obstacles. Money talks. If you dolt have enough of it, rob one of the parastatals. You already have some fence sitters with you and a ready-made team to help you with the mission. You are only good to them so long as you are the source of their next meal and mansion!

2. If you must start the process of the referendum, you must make sure that you get what you want out of the constitution at some point. You see, I changed the constitution to reflect what I wanted and not what the Gambians wanted. You can do the same if you have to because all you need is some spineess lawyers to do that for you and they are a dime a dozen in The Gambia. Test the waters to see how people will react by sending your minions to make your case in the media. You have control over the main media and you can always shut down those who do not toe your line.

Alagie, remember too many people have a lot to lose! All the people around you need you to stay longer. Their welfare and in some cases, their very freedom, depends on you being in power longer. Once you are entrenched, you will have a parliament that will amend the constitution to your liking and you can get to stay for as long as you want. If it wasn't for those damn soldiers burning my evil bureau, I would have legally remained president for life illegally.

3. If all serpentine maneuverings to self-perpetuation fail, suspend everything! You still have the army, police, NIA and ECOMIG to back you. Just think of a good reason for suspending the referendum. You don't have to explain to anyone why you insert any favorable changes in the Constitution afterwards.

Note:
The Gambia I left is not the same as The Gambia I see today! But your salvation lies in making the noisier ones silent! I’ll send you some notes on how to do that in the next dispatch!

In the service of our nation, I remain,

Your Humble Ex-Perrsidang

His excellency, Dr sheikh professor Yaya AJJ Jammeh, Babili Mansa, Nasirudeen, etc.

Source:FB - Alagie Saidy-Barrow

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06