Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 GRTS not happy with private channel QTV
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2020 :  13:36:48  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought about posting this under a Gambian politics topic,then I thought that might be unfair,why..
because technology is moving so fast these days that maybe GRTS is doing its best with the technical stuff it has at its disposal,wheras the private company MAY have updated their equipment to the latest available ,who can tell not me I am a simple soul.
======================================================================

https://standard.gm/grts-demands-qtv-to-withdraw-unfounded-allegations/

======================================================================
By Lamin Cham on February 21, 2020
"Last night the national broadcaster came with a strong rebuttal and demanded QTV to withdraw its “unfounded accusation” without delay. The full rebuttal is printed below:
“The Gambia Radio and Television Services has learnt with utter dismay the ludicrous accusations levied [sic] against the national broadcaster for its alleged ‘persistent signal disruption’ during the broadcast of the 55th Anniversary Celebrations of the country’s independence."

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06