Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 Top Saho fruit drink ,“abnormal characteristics”.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2020 :  15:52:03  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://standard.gm/top-saho-fruit-canned-drinks-recalled-from-market/

======================================================================

I wonder what these “abnormal characteristics”. are ? I have no idea BUT I can hazard a guess,there again I have been proved wrong in the past so I would'nt guess until the investigation has been completed and results published.

======================================================================

By Lamin Njie (FatuNetwork) February 21, 2020

The Food Safety and Quality Authority said on Thursday it has agreed with Saho-Plast, owners of Top Saho fruit drink for a voluntary recall of TopSaho Fruit canned drinks from the market.

In a statement, the authority said the move comes amid concerns over a particular consignment which has been observed to have “abnormal characteristics”.
FSQA said: “Saho-Plast is helping with the investigations and will stop all sales of these products pending the outcome of the investigation. The general public will be provided with necessary guidance and information after the conclusion of the investigation.

“In the meantime, the general public is assured of the resolve of the authority to ensure that the voluntary recall by Saho-Plast is properly implemented as stipulated in the Internal Incident Response Protocol (FSQA/IRP1 2017) and the Traceability and Recall Guidelines (FSQA/GL 3 2016, FSQA/GL 4 2016) of the Authority.

“The general public, especially customers of the TopSaho fruit drink, are urged to assist the management of Saho-Plast for a smooth and quick recall of the fruit drinks from the market.

“The authority once again reassures consumers that it will continue to protect and safeguard the health of the populace.”

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 22 Feb 2020 15:53:31
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06