Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Delusional Gambian man injues 2 police in Italy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2019 :  21:38:38  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wednesday, March 27, 2019

A 23 year-old Gambian, clandestinely and known to have had previous run-ins with the law in Italy because of drug convictions, illegally entered a Police Station in Sassari with a broken bottle in hand.

He unfortunately harmed two police officers before being apprehended “is what he announced on his “Tweeter” account yesterday without giving any details about the location where the incident occurred.

According to the Italian News website, “ilgiornale.it”, the young man, identified as one Ali Mbye, was in a delusional state of being when the events took place.

“He crossed the gates to the door and entered the General Headquarters of the Police. Once there, he fought with some officers whom later neutralised and arrested him. Two of them were barely injured: one with a cut to the hand and the other with a concussion on the elbow”, according to the source.

Known for his strict opposition to immigration, the Minister of Interior Matteo Salvini, being the leader of the Extreme Right Party called “Ligue du Nord” threatened to expulse the accused out of his country.

“No tolerance for the criminals that attack armed forces. I renew my esteem and solidarity. Our objective is now to send this offender back to his country,” he warned.

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/gambian-attacks-police-station-injures-2-officers-in-italy

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06