Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 FATAL stabbing in Brikama
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2018 :  14:16:26  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My condolences to the family and friends of the deceased.
====================================================
In my opinion it would have been better if the two tragedies had been separated in the report from the Point.
====================================================
Friday, October 05, 2018

Residents of Brikama were on Wednesday night greeted with horror as the town weeps and mourn the sudden death of one Ousman Fatty and the razing of 34 canteens by a raging inferno at the Brikama Market in the West Coast Region.

According to eyewitnesses, Ousman Fatty had a brawl with one Tijan commonly known as T. Boy at the Brikama GAMTEL Internet Café opposite Hawla Kunda on Wednesday. It was alleged that during the fight at the façade of GAMTEL Internet Café, T.Boy took out a knife and stabbed Ousman Fatty on the left side of his abdomen and blood started oozing from his body.

He was taken to Brikama Major Health Centre for treatment but was later referred to EFSTH in Banjul where he was confirmed dead.

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/brikama-struck-by-dual-tragedies

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06