Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Travel Forum
 Ferry idea. ?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2013 :  23:00:29  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Came across this webpage from Sweden,I think that it would serve as a great stockgap measure until the others are ready in several months time,offered at a Bargain price, I really think that this could be bought for just over half the asking price,click on the link and have a look,asking about D4,362,570
I hope that those in Gambia who may be authorised to form a company to use this may consider this bargain.
Trust Bank appear to be very philanthropic at the moment

http://www.shipsforsale.se/en/component/pixvarvet/boat/active/passenger-ships/dumle-39344

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 14 Oct 2013 23:08:46

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  12:47:03  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Toubab, you see this ferry is built in 1963 and still operational. The key word is "Preventive Maintenance". Spare parts can still be obtained for the Engine

Look at this one compared to the ones to Banjul-Barra

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  14:10:39  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Momodou.

My point in posting this is,IT IS A FACT that Gambians have BIG problems with the concept of "Management" in many spheres.

They are not alone in having these "problems" there are very very many countries in the world that have the same "problems"

That's all I wish write on my observation on "Management".

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Oct 2013 14:11:41
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06