Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Gambian Websites
 Bantaba in Cyberspace now on Facebook
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  00:07:34  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Bantaba in Cyberspace is now on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/nijiidk

Toubab, The young folks have convinced me to join the bandwagon.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  01:11:12  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Mommodou, It's been a long journey for us here. An end of an era and a beginning of another one for bantabaaa. Will you now change everything over to facebook or keep two platforms?

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  08:05:01  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
sister O, yes it has been a long journey but its not ended yet. I intend to keep this place runing as it is. The Facebook page is only in an experiment stage at the moment and certain posts will be shown thee. It's my first time to be on Facebook.

I still have a mindset of good old BBS (Bulletin Board Systems)

Eid Mubarak.

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  12:06:53  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Momodou,"I still have a mindset of good old BBS (Bulletin Board Systems)"
PERSONALLY I totally agree with this statement,I know that facebook and twitter are the "modern" way of social interaction,I feel that these methods are real cauldrons of gossip,no truth honesty filter can be applied to these applications,although for very fast communication between people worldwide it's excellent.

As in all things. "You pays your money and takes your choice"
For me Naa........h !!!

P.S. Momodou, you realise that it's the end of your concentrated working life, concentration gone, all you can think about from now on is thumb twiddling on a keypad every few seconds

OK folks,just as in politics I can have my own opinion,that shouldn't mean that others are entitled to theirs if they think its the right route to take.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Oct 2013 12:16:22
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  12:25:51  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

P.S. Momodou, you realise that it's the end of your concentrated working life, concentration gone, all you can think about from now on is thumb twiddling on a keypad every few seconds

Exactly, that's what I realised. I wanted to know why the children had more to do with their keypads than being in the real world with family interactions but I am now bewitched.

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  18:40:47  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
You must be strong Momodouuse these new methods of communication only when you want to,I suspect that they are very addictive,like other moneymaking enterprises,for example, football,sports,boating,reading books,horse racing,,watching TV,playing games on a machine and so on..........
Me cynical ? Of course I am,this is the real world,whatever gives you pleasure without harming others in any way,enjoy it.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Oct 2013 18:42:08
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  19:04:56  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Eid Mubarak Momodou and Bantaba community! May we, family, our friends and neighbors share the peace, happiness, blessings from prayers of faithfuls and everyone turning to God in muslim uma! Ameen!

Momodou CONGRATULATIONS BUT BE MINDFUL OF PRIVACY AND SECURITY ISSUES IN JOINING FACEBOOK FOR BANTABA MEMEBERS AS FACEBOOK IS DIFFERENT AND OPEN BOOK FOR HACKERS PRONE TO SCAMS & INTRUSION OF PRIVACY

Edited by - kobo on 15 Oct 2013 19:09:11
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  19:36:09  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Thank you but who says that Bantaba members are shared on Bantaba Cyberspace Facebook? What are you scarred of?

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  20:15:53  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Momodou. I am a GHOST and FACELESS who operates in cyberspace like grafitti artist Bansky. Also other members are faceless (anonymous) in Bantaba. The good news is that Bantaba Facebook page is indeed very impressive and with a nice format to present bantaba topics. Now I understand that you are in total control and felt more secure

BANTABA ON FACEBOOK IS GOOD TO RAISE AWARENESS ON A RANGE OF ISSUES!

Thanks.

USEFUL INFO. LINKS;

Edited by - kobo on 15 Oct 2013 21:46:14
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12237 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2013 :  22:05:38  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
KOBO, GOOD INFORMATION is always useful !

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Oct 2013 22:06:39
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2013 :  01:10:41  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Sister Omega

Mommodou, It's been a long journey for us here. An end of an era and a beginning of another one for bantabaaa. Will you now change everything over to facebook or keep two platforms?

Real progressive stride. Bantaba on Facebook is real good Momodou.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11511 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2013 :  15:17:31  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Thanks. I hope members join on there. Help spread the word.v

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2013 :  20:05:17  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Relevant useful information from related bantaba topic Theft and misuse of Facebook photos is legal?

Edited by - kobo on 16 Oct 2013 20:05:39
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06