Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Religion Forum
 Religion Forum: World Religions
 Quran and Hadith
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2010 :  08:02:01  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
Quote Of The Day:

"Let there be no compulsion in religion." Qu'ran (2;256)

"This is the truth from your Lord," then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve. (18:29)

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejects false deities and believes in Allah has grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Allah says: "If it had been your Lord's will, all of the people on earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe? (Sura Yunus: 99)

So, if they dispute with you, say I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me. And say to the people of the scripture and to the unlearned: Do you also submit yourselves? If they do, then they are on the right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the message. And in Alah's sight are all of His servants. (Surah Al Imran:20)

As Salamu Alaikum Waramatullah Wabarakatu

Edited by - concort on 21 Sep 2010 08:21:18
Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2010 :  05:55:19  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

And who is more astray than one who calls on (invokes) besides Allâh, such as will not answer him till the Day of Resurrection, and who are (even) unaware of their calls (invocations) to them? And when mankind are gathered (on the Day of Resurrection), the (false deities) will become their enemies and will deny their worshipping." [The Qur'an 46:5-6]

"Wheresoever you may be, death will overtake you even if you are in fortresses built up strong & high!..." [The Qur'an 4:78] ~ "Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full. And whoever is removed away from the Fire & admitted to Paradise, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)." [The Qur'an 3:185]

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2010 :  06:09:23  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

"O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves, If you follow the (right) guidance (and enjoin what is right Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do) and forbid what is wrong (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden) no hurt can come to you from those who are in error. The return of you all is to Allâh, then He will inform you about (all) that which you used to do." (The Qur'an 5:105)

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2010 :  13:45:34  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

Prophet Muhammad [peace and blessings of Allah be upon him] said, "Three things are the signs of the hypocrite: when he speaks he tells lies, when he promises he breaks it, and when he is trusted he proves to be dishonest." [Sahih Muslim 40/112] ~ Therefore, it is very important that we be truthful and honest in our speech, faithful to our promise, trustworthy in carrying out that which we have been entrusted with.

Abu Wa'il reported: I was sitting with 'Abdullah and Abu Musa that they reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said: Prior to the Last Hour, there would be a time when knowledge would be taken away, and ignorance would take its place and there would be bloodshed on a large scale. (Muslim Book 34 No. 6454)

Jumuah Mubarak brothers and sisters!

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2011 :  23:02:16  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful; Allah! There is no deity except He, the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists. Neither slumber, nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His throne extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

(Verse 2:255 is called Ayat-ul-Kursî.]

Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11517 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2011 :  19:02:31  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
As-Salamu Alaikum, thank you. Its good to see you back.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  02:01:03  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
Wa-Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu. I'm truly glad to be back and would also like to extend my salam to you and to each member of this great forum.

Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  06:41:19  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Wa-Alaikum Salam Concort, You presence here is always empowering so dont back off, patience is virtue....................................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by concort

Wa-Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatu. I'm truly glad to be back and would also like to extend my salam to you and to each member of this great forum.

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2011 :  18:50:40  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
Thank you, Moe. Much Obliged!

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2011 :  20:53:17  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

Narrated Anas: The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “None of you will have faith until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

[Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 2, Number 13]

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2011 :  03:58:05  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
By Sheikh Khalid Yasin

O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, indeed, some suspicions are sins. And spy not neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it (so hate backbiting). And fear God, verily, God is the one who accepts repentance, Most Merciful. (49: 12) When we reflect deeply over this assimilation it should be enough to keep us away from backbiting!

Edited by - concort on 23 Mar 2011 03:58:57
Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 28 Mar 2011 :  16:58:47  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

“Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allaah, then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur’aan and the Sunnah), Allaah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:31

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2011 :  06:47:04  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah, the Exalted, says: 'I have no reward other than Jannah for a believing slave of Mine who remains patient for My sake when I take away his beloved one from among the inhabitants of the world". [Bukhari]

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2011 :  22:43:10  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message

In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

It is reported that Ibrâhîm b. Adham (d162H) – Allâh have mercy on him – once passed through the market of Basrah. People gathered around him and asked:

O Abű Ishâq, Allâh the Exalted says in his Book. ‘Call on me, I will answer your prayers’, but we have been calling on Him for a long time and He does not answer our prayers.

[Ibrâhîm] replied, “O people of Basrah, your hearts have died in respect to ten things: First, you know Allâh but you do not give Him His rights; second, you have read Allâh’s Book but you do not act by it; third, you claim to love Allâh’s Messenger – Allâh’s peace and blessings be upon him – yet you abandon his Sunnah; fourth, you claim to be enemies to Shaytân but you conform to [his ways]; fifth, you say you love Paradise yet you do not work for it; sixth, you say you fear The Fire yet you put yourselves closer to it [by sinning]; seventh, you say death is true but you do not prepare for it; eighth, you busy yourselves with the faults of others and disregard your own; ninth, you consume the favors of your Lord but are not grateful for them; and tenth, you bury your dead but take no lesson from them.”

Abű Nu’aym, Hilyah Al-Awliyâ’ 8: 15, 16

------------------------------------------------

Allah has said in the Qur'an:

"O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy" [Qur'an 2:208]

And Allah also said:

"And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqun (those followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As-Siddiq), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!" [Qur'an 4:69]

Go to Top of Page

concort

365 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2011 :  18:44:47  Show Profile Send concort a Private Message
Abu-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who defends the honour of his (Muslim) brother, Allah will secure his face against the Fire on the Day of Resurrection.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

Commentary: If someone says something disgraceful against a Muslim, one must defend his Muslim brother (or sister, for that matter) and say that what has been stated about him or her is wrong and that he (or she) is free from the accusation made against him or her).

Prophet Muhammad [SAW] said : You shall not enter Paradise until you believe; and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you to a thing which when done, will make you love one another: Spread the greeting of Salam among you"- [Muslim] As-salamualaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu... Jummah Mubarak and please remember us in your prayers insha'Allah..

Edited by - concort on 03 Jun 2011 18:56:01
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06