Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Racism in turkey.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  02:40:14  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
Racism in turkey.

There is not such thing of racism in Turkey. We are the only nation in the world not having such thing. We get along very good with other races. We don't even have problem with any ethnic groups. Greeks, armenians, kurds, chechens, bosnian, albanians all have lived peace and harmony. Many tourist come to turkey, we treat them very nice. We don't rape them. We don't kill them. We don't harras them. We sell the products with the same price as we sell to turks. Sometime, we even sell them cheaper. OUr police and state of art prison accommodate different ethnic groups and race with great hospitality.

diaspora! Too many Chiefs and Very Few Indians.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Sibo

Denmark
231 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  11:23:46  Show Profile Send Sibo a Private Message
Turk

Is this a joke???
Where do I start??? Just last week or was it the week before last, the turks bombed the kurd in irak.And not to mention what the turk did to the kurd through history.. I am not gonna go any further, cause I think this is a joke........

Edited by - Sibo on 29 Sep 2008 11:24:50
Go to Top of Page

Hiz Princess

United Kingdom
464 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  11:39:01  Show Profile Send Hiz Princess a Private Message
Turk I sense cynicism and frustration has this spilled out from the 'Racism in Gambia' posting
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  23:29:47  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
lol. sibo.

Halifa Salah: PDOIS is however realistic. It is fully aware that the Gambian voters are yet to reach a level of political consciousness that they rely on to vote on the basis of Principles, policies and programmes and practices.

Edited by - turk on 29 Sep 2008 23:30:17
Go to Top of Page

Formby

United Kingdom
246 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  23:49:15  Show Profile Send Formby a Private Message
Boris Johnson is also related to Turkey and he is such a nice man, never says anything he doesn't mean and has very tidy hair.
Go to Top of Page

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  00:35:35  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
Yes, Turkey’s president is a Gambian, you see, they are liberal there, thats why they came in the EU without negotiations, thanks to Karmalism.

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  00:44:58  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
that is true janko.

Go to Top of Page

anna

Netherlands
730 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  09:44:18  Show Profile Send anna a Private Message
Turk copied MeMe's posting (which she obviously withdrew, i suppose because she had second thoughts - would other Bantaba members understand the irony), so now there is not much 'fun' (not a good word connected to the subject) in Turk's 'counter attack'.

Why don't we just leave it here guys, because we can conclude there's racism everywhere - alas. It's there in all the countries we here on Bantaba come from.

When an old African dies, it is as if a whole library has burnt down.
Amadou Hampate Ba (Mali)
Go to Top of Page

anna

Netherlands
730 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  13:02:32  Show Profile Send anna a Private Message
Sorry Turk, just got a message from the unbelievably attentive Momodou: yours is the original posting and MeMe was parodying it. I was jumping to conclusions (again) :-(
But i am sure you wrote what you wrote to get us all protesting! Anyway, i remember 'Midnight Express' very well. Gruesome..

Amadou Hampate Ba (Mali)
Go to Top of Page

MeMe

United Kingdom
541 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  14:48:21  Show Profile Send MeMe a Private Message
Yes, Anna, I had copied from Turk (and actually said that in my opening sentence) and yes, it was a parody. The humour gene was totally lacking from this forum yesterday so I thought the better of it and deleted the post soon after.

Agree with your last sentence though .... "Why don't we just leave it here guys, because we can conclude there's racism everywhere - alas. It's there in all the countries we here on Bantaba come from."

It is better to die standing than to live on your knees - Ernesto Guevara de la Serna
Go to Top of Page

turk

USA
3356 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  22:49:36  Show Profile  Visit turk's Homepage Send turk a Private Message
anna. i forgive you. (you are lucky, i did not catch you before as I would chew you alive). But, anna, you must stop picking on me. Am I the only one you like to abuse here?

Anyway, yes I agree that there is racism in everywhere. Even in Turkey, imagine! However, I tried to argue the one difference (in racism in Gambia debate) that I would rather in a country i.e. UK where there are strong law system, democracy, human rights and institutions I can use as tools to face racism than in a country lacking these tools, i.e. Turkey, Gambia.

Edited by - turk on 30 Sep 2008 23:06:16
Go to Top of Page

anna

Netherlands
730 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2008 :  11:14:41  Show Profile Send anna a Private Message
Turk, i am not into abusing. Do you call this 'abuse'? And i am not picking on you either. You have very outspoken views (sometimes i agree, and sometimes i disagree wholeheartedly), so you must count on the fact that people will react.
Thanks for forgiving me, chewing me alive would have caused severe heartburn .

Yes, i am sorry to say that there is racism in Holland as well. Even though we have strong law system etc., it is a hard way to learn about life for the people that fall victim to this racism.

Amadou Hampate Ba (Mali)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06