Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Real Daily Observer ?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  14:36:29  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

I have just managed to log onto the Daily Observer website which had recently been under "maintainence" and it would appear from the look of the pages that the ist revamped format is back again readers can now register and make comments on stories,it may be remembered that postings were made in replies to stories that were not liked by certain people,I wonder if someone has put the wrong programme in after maintainence ? I shall be checking the D.O. site over the next few days to see if again goes down for "maintainence" a problem that The Point does not appear to have.

And another thing of note is that D.O. now has its own Bantaba,I wonder if it copied the idea from Momodous homepage ? Very spooky!

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 13 Nov 2007 14:40:54

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  15:05:50  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Courtesy of the Point Newspaper editorial with Viva Press Freedom!
Monday 12th November 2007
under http://www.thepoint.gm/Editorial402.htm

For The Gambia Our Homeland!
WE strive & Work & Pray!

That All May in Unity! Freedom & Peace Each Day!
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11525 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  15:06:15  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by toubab1020

....And another thing of note is that D.O. now has its own Bantaba,I wonder if it copied the idea from Momodous homepage ? Very spooky!

Toubab, almost every Gambian village/settlement has its own Bantaba.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone
Go to Top of Page

mbay

Germany
1007 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  15:21:26  Show Profile Send mbay a Private Message
Toubabou D.O is back again,
i had readed it too about their bantaba , lets see what will come out of it as the saying goes that it is under the umbrella of the governments.

Ps tragic occurs again on immigrants:
http://www.observer.gm/enews/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9113&Itemid=1

Edited by - mbay on 13 Nov 2007 15:24:43
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  15:56:55  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Momodou
Toubab, almost every Gambian village/settlement has its own Bantaba.

Yes I know that, but its very odd that the D.O. should feel that it wants discussion from its readers,or does it want something else ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  15:59:12  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
[quote]Originally posted by kobo

Courtesy of the Point Newspaper editorial with Viva Press Freedom!
Monday 12th November 2007
under http://www.thepoint.gm/Editorial402.htm

[red][i]For The Gambia Our Homeland!
WE strive & Work & Pray!

Yes quite, I shall watch developments with interest,could it just be that a wind of change is developing ?

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2007 :  16:00:38  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by mbay

Toubabou D.O is back again,
i had readed it too about their bantaba , lets see what will come out of it as the saying goes that it is under the umbrella of the governments.

Ps tragic occurs again on immigrants:
http://www.observer.gm/enews/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=9113&Itemid=1

We should all pray for their souls.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06