Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Female Teacher Bears Child with Male Student
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2013 :  22:43:28  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

American female teacher docked for having baby with male student

http://news.uk.msn.com/world/teacher-arrested-in-us-after-allegedly-having-students-baby/

Karamba

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  00:25:07  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
These things happen between the sexes kids of 16 are more grown up than in past years,any sentence imposed by the court should FIRST consider the baby and the mother,unless the mother is shown to be unfit .the child should be allowed to grow normally without being placed in care of social services.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  02:13:30  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Quite agreeable Toubab1020. This seems a swing of the pendulum from male dominance of the student teacher affair. You are right, the sentence will be seen lenient when much consideration is given to that new member.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

kisley

United Kingdom
214 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2013 :  13:10:37  Show Profile Send kisley a Private Message
Teachers are in a position of trust, and she abused it.

What happened to a sense of responsibility?

A 15 yr old child needs protecting!!!!

And just because someone is sexually mature/active at a young age does not mean that they have matured in other aspects of their lives. Even if a youngster is offering it to you on a plate...you say NO...surely that goes without saying!!

I AM DISGUSTED.

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2013 :  01:14:02  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
"Position of trust" "sense of responsibility"
Yes agreed in all walks of life,but these are the times we live in,you may as well say these things never happened when I was young ! Oh yes they did but were never talked about I know social workers who were instructed not to give their name when telephoned over a matter of child welfare but were told to say "I am the social worker on duty" how can I help you ? sense of responsibility ?,I don't think so.
In this case if the press reports are accurate there was no indication of a youngster offering anything on a plate.

quote:
Originally posted by kisley

Teachers are in a position of trust, and she abused it.

What happened to a sense of responsibility?

A 15 yr old child needs protecting!!!!

And just because someone is sexually mature/active at a young age does not mean that they have matured in other aspects of their lives. Even if a youngster is offering it to you on a plate...you say NO...surely that goes without saying!!

I AM DISGUSTED.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 05 Jul 2013 01:24:02
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2013 :  01:27:25  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
On this occasion, it is not clear who made the advance. Indications are that the female teacher could not keep her mind away from the 15 year boy. men are more known for preying on younger females.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

kisley

United Kingdom
214 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2013 :  07:54:12  Show Profile Send kisley a Private Message
Dear Karamba and Toubab

I was not for one minute suggesting that in this particular case anything was "offered on a plate".

I was merely pointing out that some people seem to think that because a teenager is sexually active, and doing all the running then that somehow negates the actions of the offending adult.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2013 :  22:47:56  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Thanks for that,I note your comments in this posting are fair.thanks for clarifing points that I failed to grasp.

quote:
Originally posted by kisley

Dear Karamba and Toubab

I was not for one minute suggesting that in this particular case anything was "offered on a plate".

I was merely pointing out that some people seem to think that because a teenager is sexually active, and doing all the running then that somehow negates the actions of the offending adult.

Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2013 :  02:43:09  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Thank you for this clarity Kisley. Your observation is sensible.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06