Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Community
 LONDON DEMONSTRATION 18 APR. 2013 TRAFALGAR SQUARE
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  05:49:15  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
PRESS RELEASE…”.REMEMBERING THE MASS MASSACRE OF 14 GAMBIAN CHILDREN ON APRIL 10/11 & INCARCERATION OF IMAM BABA LEIGH SINCE Dec 2012.
LONDON DEMONSTRATION April 18 2013…TRAFALGAR SQUARE

SOURCE:
MAAFANTA.COM

"This is to announce to all Gambians and friends of The Gambia, that a number of organisations have agreed together to stage a massive Demonstration to commemorate the cold blooded mass murder of 14 school children in Gambia on April 10/11 2000 by the Yahya Jammeh regime.

The General Gambian Communities in England, Wales, Scotland and Eire as well as other European destinations, are all invited to commemorate this Event.

It will be recalled that this event was triggered by a peaceful Demonstration of school children, following the unlawful arrest and detention of one and the Rape of another. President Yahya Jammeh ordered his henchmen through office of Isatou Njie Saidy (vice president) to” shoot to kill” these innocent children."

More information from HERE

Edited by - kobo on 15 Apr 2013 06:18:13

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  09:11:10  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
WIll it be possible to have this demonstration on the day of Mrs thatchers funeral. It might be stopped by police? Also it might get no coverage due to coverage of funeral. Perhaps postponing it slightly might be a good idea if it is possible at such short notice?
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  11:21:50  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by gambiabev

WIll it be possible to have this demonstration on the day of Mrs thatchers funeral. It might be stopped by police? Also it might get no coverage due to coverage of funeral. Perhaps postponing it slightly might be a good idea if it is possible at such short notice?

Those attending the demonstration on 18/4/2013 have had their plans in place for a long time and have made arrangements that cannot be changed at short notice,your idea of postponement has not been thought through at all,you will just have to spend another night in London and attend both demonstrations,to show your solidarity with your brothers and sisters.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  12:49:50  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
I am not attending either event. I didn't say I would be in my post.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  16:02:46  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
OK,I believed that you were implying that you would, my mistake I apoligise, sorry

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Apr 2013 16:03:27
Go to Top of Page

gambiabev

United Kingdom
3091 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  21:36:26  Show Profile Send gambiabev a Private Message
That's ok.

I got mixed up with the dates anyway: 17th Funeral, 18th Gambian demo.

Hope they both go peacefully.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2013 :  00:25:35  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Thanks,"Hope they both go peacefully." agreed

quote:
Originally posted by gambiabev

That's ok.

I got mixed up with the dates anyway: 17th Funeral, 18th Gambian demo.

Hope they both go peacefully.

Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2013 :  03:34:25  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
1.Gambians Demonstrate Against Jammeh’s Excesses

SOURCE: Kibaaro News and
Full Information here

2.LONDON DEMONSTRATION

SOURCE: Hello Gambia News and
Full Information here

3. CUL! TIME IS TICKING FOR WEDNESDAY APRIL 18TH!

Edited by - kobo on 17 Apr 2013 06:19:18
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06