Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Gambian Cultural Forum
 Cultural guide: General
 Jaliba Kuyateh interview
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Santanfara

3460 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2012 :  20:21:59  Show Profile  Visit Santanfara's Homepage Send Santanfara a Private Message
My two part interview with Jaliba Kuyateh is on www.kibaaro.com
Jaliba tries to differentiate his Kora playing with the likes of Lalo Kebba Drammeh.
Catch me on every Tuesday. My big thanks to Ebrima Kamara Sweden for his kind contribution on a program two weeks ago. His firsthand knowledge on a drumming style and male singer in the Gambia. Thanks

Surah- Ar-Rum 30-22
"And among His signs is the creation of heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. verily, in that are indeed signs for men of sound knowledge." Qu'ran

www.suntoumana.blogspot.com

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2012 :  12:08:46  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
Thanks Santanfara,
it was an interesting program with Jaliba, keep it up.

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy
Go to Top of Page

Janko

Gambia
1267 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2012 :  01:15:04  Show Profile  Visit Janko's Homepage Send Janko a Private Message
Nice Kora program.
I canīt wait to here the origin of the CORA.
Keep it coming

Clean your house before pointing a finger ... Never be moved by delirious Well-wishers in their ecstasy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06