Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Tonight -Obama Vs. Romney
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2012 :  20:10:41  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Tonight -Obama Vs. Romney

Today is the first Presidential debate between Obama and Romney. As the countdown begins, we begin by looking at each of their characters to make an informed choice of the two. Part of what makes this year's election different is because Obama couldn't clean all the mesh that he inherited from the war monger George W. Bush Jnr. especially on America's economy and the jobs. Obama did do his best to help homeowners through the Government Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). Romney on one hand has been caught on some off comments which are not presidential. Romney's recent comments about Russia are a typical example which was not received well by Russia. Romney just seems to be so preserved on a number of things. I think to be presidential in an American society, you need to carry a deep voice and make decisions quickly. Obama learnt the Washington language of politicians quickly and now he takes it at liberty. He needs to avoid the old rhetoric and get America working on its relation with the outside world and boom the economy to what we were used to in the Clinton era.

Happy 20th anniversary by the way to Michelle!!

Best,

Yero

quote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Tonight
To:

--

Barack and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today -- and we'll be spending it in a way I never could have imagined when we first got married.

That's because tonight, I get to watch my husband on stage, on national television, standing up for everything we believe in.

Barack's in the fight of his life right now, and he needs to know that we have his back.

Will you chip in $3 or more to help build this campaign for the final stretch?

Barack's passion to help others and always do what's right, not just what's easy, is one of the reasons I fell in love with him in the first place.

He's stayed true to those values and convictions as president.

Please help me show Barack how many people are standing with him by making a grassroots donation to support this campaign with just 34 days to go:

https://donate.barackobama.com/First-Debate

Thanks, and make sure to cheer Barack on with me tonight!

Michelle

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06