Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Religion Forum
 Religion Forum: World Religions
 Ramadan Kareem - 1433/2012
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2012 :  21:20:19  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Tomorrow Friday July 20th is the first day of Ramadan here. A happy and blessed Ramadan to all Muslims.

I am sure the Ceesays, some Tourays, Darboes, Bojangs and the Jawos are already planning their usual excuses for not going to keep fast. Do not think that you can hide in a corner and eat during daylight because we have placed hidden cameras where ever you are during this holy month.

I am asking everyone I might have offended during the past year to forgive me. May Allah (SWT) accept our supplications and fasting.

"None has the right to be woshipped except Allah (SWT), alone, without partner. To Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and he is over all things omnipotent"

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2012 :  22:42:14  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
www.ijcm.org

Ramadhan Mubarak Momodou et al!

May Allah swt give us a blessed month of Ramadhan.

Best wishes,

Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  00:51:59  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Where have you been? Have you joined the peepers? Your contributions have been missed.
Ramadan mubarak!!

Go to Top of Page

Dalton1

3485 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  05:18:29  Show Profile  Visit Dalton1's Homepage Send Dalton1 a Private Message
Hi, greetings Mawdo Momodou. I do read as a peeper. I had to temporarily run away to develop myself at school, work and family which overpowered my contributions at Gainako, Bantaba and other forums. Added to this, I have had to take time off to mourn my maternal grandmother who died in November 2011, the only one I had as a mother and friend all these years. My situation will take a little bit but I do share greatly the registered concerns of malgovernance happening at home. More to my inactivity is the lacking in a solution to Gambia’s ailing democracy and the way that some of our people respond to the dire situation at hand. Overall, you know how much I love to contribute, make noise, and engage everyone. If anyone asked for my hobby, it was one thing I always mentioned.

In this month of Ramadan, I pray for all of you and I ask for your dua in return. May Allah make us dwellers of jannah and liberate us from the clutches of tyranny. May Allah give us the best of guidance and make us not among the oppressors everywhere.

Best wishes with much love always,
Yero

"There is no god but Allah (SWT); and Muhammad (SAW)is His last messenger." shahadah. Fear & Worship Allah (SWT) Alone! (:
Go to Top of Page

sab

United Kingdom
912 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  13:01:25  Show Profile Send sab a Private Message

Great to see u back - I just knew you would post for Ramadan...

You have treasured memories of your dear grandmother that will stay with you forever - my thoughts are with you - may she rest in perfect peace.

We have spent three months in Gambia this year - the people are truly struggling.

A blessed Ramadan to you, and all friends reading this post.

The world would be a poorer place if it was peopled by children whose parents risked nothing in the cause of social justice, for fear of personal loss. (Joe Slovo - African revolutionary)

Edited by - sab on 20 Jul 2012 13:07:04
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11512 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  16:01:29  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Yero, I know its hard to loose a loved one. May Allah (SWT) reward her with Jannah. I wish you good luck with the school and the family.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06