Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 What an irony Mr, Chenge?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

buba

57 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2011 :  19:01:39  Show Profile
Of late you have been blabbing a lot about the injustices you allegedto have faced during your stay in The Gambia.

Interestingly, you never left until you were, as you put it, deported. Oga, why did you not leave volutantarily to give credence to your allegations? Were you enjoying living off the hard-working Gambians regardless of whatever injustice you may have been going through?

You see Mr. Chenge, if you are looking for a fool, please go somewhere else, Gambians are too smart for this kind of hypocrisy.

All you have been trying to do is to garner support and sympathy from Gambians far and wide. But i tell you what, your threat to sue for $100 million is not reflective of a man fighting for justice.

Have you ever stopped for a second and wonder who the ultimate payer of the $100 million fine will be if you decide to make good your threat and win therefrom?

Please give us a break!

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2011 :  20:08:25  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Buba You made interesting comments and am just adding the source from FREEDOM NEWS Breaking News: Gambia: Former Gambian Chief Prosecutor To Sue Gambia Gov’t For $100 Million For Illegal Deportation!
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2011 :  21:01:54  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Again we have a case of an overdose of personal importance,Mr, Chenge cannot seriously believe that the Gambia administration or H.E. are going to give him $100 Million (U.S. of course ) for deporting him,what is the basis for this claim? real rubbish a case of total dreams even an alien coming from a different planet wouldn't be as naive as to expect such an obscene amount of money.Mr, Chenge is supposed to have a brain ?

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 05 Oct 2011 21:05:12
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7765 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2011 :  22:04:54  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
MORE UNBELIEVABLE FREEDOM ON-LINE NEWS Breaking News: Gambia: CJ AGIM, AND ANOTHER NIGERIAN LAWYER ACCUSED OF PLOTTING TO KILL MOSES RICHARDS!
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2011 :  12:28:20  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
My brain has stopped,this report cannot be true, can it ? perhaps it can,one piece from the write up concerns me,that is an extremely simple one and it's this,

"The former DPP was summoned to the CJ’S residence, where he met the Nigerian lawyer, whose name the DPP said he couldn't remember. "

There is something wrong with this,in such a serious matter and with all other events "remembered" accurately I find this lapse of memory very strange,I am not implying any inaccuracy on behalf of the reporter.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

buba

57 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2011 :  11:31:31  Show Profile
Kobo, i think you now can sense the man's self-centredness? How on earth can the potential ending of an inocent man's soul be discussed with you at CJ's residence, yet you could not have the decency to resign, eventhough as you claimed, the CJ himself admitted to you that the guy was inocent...What a joke DPP you were, aider and abeter!

Edited by - buba on 09 Oct 2011 11:45:41
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12242 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2011 :  12:44:23  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Kobo ?

Go to Top of Page

Scorpiorain

Barbados
152 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2011 :  21:52:49  Show Profile Send Scorpiorain a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by buba

...What a joke DPP you were, aider and abeter!

How many others are suffering at the hands of the aider and abettor? Does he think by making a few stories the rest of his crimes against humanity will go away? How about a Chenge Review Commission and let him tell the truth about each one before he can be believed about any word he utters.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06