Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 Biggest Lie of President Exposed
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2011 :  23:35:30  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message

It was some years ago when president Yaya Jammeh opened his slandering mouth to blow filthy lies about oil discovery in Gambia.

Where is the oil Mr President?

http://freedomnewspaper.com/Homepage/tabid/36/mid/367/newsid367/5939/Breaking-News-Gambia--JAMMEH-LIED-TO-GAMBIANS-ABOUT-GAMBIAS-POTENTIALS-TO-DRILL-OIL/Default.aspx

Karamba

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  00:25:07  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Just out of interest Karamba could you tell me where Jah Oil orginates from?

Peace

Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

Nyarikangbanna

United Kingdom
1382 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  10:38:19  Show Profile Send Nyarikangbanna a Private Message
I don't know about lying but the government has undoubtedly exaggerated the facts. Yes there is oil in the Gambia [discovered since Jawara time] but there is still doubts as to whether it is commercially viable. No expert evidence is so far available to confirm the commercial viability of Gambian oil.

The President's 2004 announcement is more about propaganda rather than economic policy prudency.
Thanks

I do not oppose unity but I oppose dumb union.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  15:55:15  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Ah........ yes.......... politics.....very understandable....not much to do with oil,except I would also like to know who owns Jah Oil

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 15 Feb 2011 15:55:57
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  21:49:58  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Sister Omega

Just out of interest Karamba could you tell me where Jah Oil orginates from?

Peace

Sister Omega

Sister Omega here is an answer to your question regarding the origins of 'Jah Oil'

'Jah Oil' is the drilling company for oil flowing under the roads and sea belt of Gambia. It is a subsidiary of Kanilai Farms and funded by 'Allah's World Bank' with CEO Alfu Jamus Jammeh presiding business as usual.

Just for matter of interest, give me 50% marking and you've done the job. I am confident of my answer but some times questionscan be tricky.

Nyarikangbanna, what Yaya Jammeh told Gambians in 2004 was/is a complete lie. He knew there was no oil under Denton Bridge. Senior Jammeh has even gone far enough to imply that oil could be flowing under the roads and cars riding on oil deposits.

Man, this was a deliberate lie from someone much is expected. Jammeh spoke as though by two years Gambians would be washing cars with 'Jah Oil'

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2011 :  23:50:19  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
I don't know how true it is about your conspiracy story Karamba but what I do know is that I have seen Jah oil tankers driving inside of Gambia and it is owned by Hamat Bah. I presume that Jah Oil is Gambia by origin, and yes there was oil discovered in Gambia during Jawara's Presidency I remember hearing about it then.

Peace Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  01:57:03  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
It is full blown truth that Yaya Jammeh stood before the whole Gambian nation to preach the gospel of oil. It is also true that Jammeh claimed 'Allah's World Bank' as his source of wealth. These, Sister Omega are not my words. There is no conspiracy. 'Jah Oil' or 'Allah's Oil' are the financial schemes of Senior Jammeh. Now that the wells run dry even before being drawn, all we are left with is memory and record of promises or oceans of fantasies.

Sister Omega, you have no valid reason to alienate truth. Politics and passion for Jammeh apart, think of how much other humans have to go through. It is not always true as you openly choose to believe, that people only challenge Senior Jammeh when they are personally affected by his atrocities. That is not true good Sister O. Not every concerned person will have to wait till personal desaster strikes.

As we agree to disagree, a better balance can be one situation where we trade with genuine goods.

And so the sole proprietorship of 'Jah Oil' or 'Allah's World Bank' is Gambia's Senior Jammeh.

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  21:29:07  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Karamba do your research all your spinning is tying you up in knots. You can full people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. It's wise to remember that when you spouting off your whimisical allegations.

Peace

Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  21:47:02  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Sister O
There would be no need for Karamba to spout "whimisical allegations" if all were tranparent and open in the Gambia and information was in the public domain for all to see,I have no idea who owns Jah Oil
(it may just be a transport company with a couple of tankers ) you say one thing Karamba says another,who is correct?....you will never know because of the current "system"

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 16 Feb 2011 21:49:17
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  22:12:08  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Thank you Toubab1020. I wish you loved politics but will be happy to buy your goods even though you so badly hate politics

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

Dr Thomas

Gambia
95 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  23:54:51  Show Profile Send Dr Thomas a Private Message
Hi
JAH oil is a retail company in the Gambia. It owns tankers and petrol stations. It operates just like Total, Castle, Shell etc It is owned by a gambian and senegalise consortium.
Tom
Go to Top of Page

Janyanfara

Tanzania
1350 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2011 :  23:57:30  Show Profile Send Janyanfara a Private Message
quote:

Karamba do your research all your spinning is tying you up in knots. You can full people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. It's wise to remember that when you spouting off your whimisical allegations.

Peace

Sister Omega

sister Omega,
Do you doubt Karamba's theory about Jammeh's oil promise? You see I sometimes wonder who you truely are and if your intelligence and your conscience sometimes don't get you confused.
Go to Top of Page

Sister Omega

United Kingdom
2085 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  00:11:23  Show Profile  Visit Sister Omega's Homepage Send Sister Omega a Private Message
Janyanfara to check out my blog just follow the house icon.

Karamba check out here is some info about the owner of Jah Oil. I'd also like to know from any of our readers in Gambia about whether ornot they've seen the red and white lorries that transport Jah oil up and down Gambia. Even the blind can't miss their vibration.

Anyway here's the link to the article just to confirm for those of you who haven't heard of or seen Jah Oil tankers some general info about the Big Society work they are doing. http://www.statehouse.gm/2010-dialogue-tour/2010-Dialogue-tour-Basse-iceplant-foundationstone_15072010.htm

Peace

Sister Omega

Peace
Sister Omega
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3820 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  02:16:15  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Janyanfara, big fan number 1 Sister Omega is running away from her own shadow. Where is she coming from about 'Jah Oil' when the thread is clearly about 'Jammeh Oil'

Your concern about Sister Omega is genuine. She thinks it is possible that people buy into this scrap yard political stock of Senior Jammeh.

I have no business with 'Jah Oil' in tanks. My quiz is about 'Jah-meh Allah's Oil' flowing under Denton Bridge at entrance to Banjul Island.

Will Sister Omega dare state that Senior Jammeh did not lie to Gambians?

Karamba
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  11:58:31  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message

Dr Thomas,here again your information has resolved a question where little information was known,good to have you keeping things straight,whilst most of us can only go by media reports and things that we know from experience or have just been told about.Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Thomas

Hi
JAH oil is a retail company in the Gambia. It owns tankers and petrol stations. It operates just like Total, Castle, Shell etc It is owned by a gambian and senegalise consortium.
Tom

Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12238 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  12:04:22  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message
Thanks for that link Sister O,interesting,I take it that this facility is up and running and employing many Gambians ?as the July 2010 release clearly stated :

"The construction work, he noted will be completed in three months. He further said the company will employ many Gambians."

quote:

Janyanfara to check out my blog just follow the house icon.

Karamba check out here is some info about the owner of Jah Oil. I'd also like to know from any of our readers in Gambia about whether ornot they've seen the red and white lorries that transport Jah oil up and down Gambia. Even the blind can't miss their vibration.
Anyway here's the link to the article just to confirm for those of you who haven't heard of or seen Jah Oil tankers some general info about the Big Society work they are doing. http://www.statehouse.gm/2010-dialogue-tour/2010-Dialogue-tour-Basse-iceplant-foundationstone_15072010.htm

Peace

Sister Omega

Edited by - toubab1020 on 17 Feb 2011 12:06:19
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06