Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Community
 CPD Perceptions Polling on COVID-19 In The Gambia

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 12 Jun 2020 : 19:54:19
CPD Perceptions Polling on COVID-19 In The Gambia

The Commission on Political Debates is conducting public opinion polling on the handling of COVID-19 by The government of The Gambia.

Link to the online survey form: https://surveyhero.com/c/8042eebc

The main purpose of the polling is to determine the views of the general public regarding COVID-19 and how it might have affected the day-day activities of people in The Gambia. It is also expected that the opinion polling will avail CPD and Gambians with some data on COVID-19, especially peoples' sources of information.

Last Day to complete the survey form is Tuesday, June 23rd, 2020.

For questions or any difficulties in completing the form, kindly reach out to us on 2608185 (Bakary Fatty) or email: cpdgambia2019@gmail.com

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06