Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 Death Trap

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 08 May 2020 : 13:57:24
https://foroyaa.net/the-death-trap-ahead-of-us/
======================================================================
A death trap is ahead of us but few voices are talking about it. In fact, it should be discussed hand in hand with the COVID-19 Pandemic. It is common to hear people calling for stimulus packages for hoteliers, small and medium size businesses and social support be given to the poor but little is being said about scanning and tests costing thousands of dalasis to diagnose illnesses while the availability of drugs in the next quarter is under threat.

The Ministry of Health should ensure that all importers of drugs and other items for treatment are consulted to determine the level of their stock of essential drugs and gauge the degree of urgency in contracting agreements with countries that export drugs to ensure adequate supply for the country.

In the face of COVID-19, many drug exporting countries are putting embargo on the exportation of drugs through their own emergency measures. Emergency measures should be taken to prevent drug shortage in The Gambia.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06