Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 TWO DEAD .RAINS ARE COMING,Are YOU prepared ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 23 Jun 2019 : 16:50:00
Condolences to Family, relatives and friends of those who died.
My the Dead Rest in Peace.

======================================================================
Snippet:
"Buildings were destroyed and animals died as well. Injuries were sustained as a result of fallen blocks and corrugated iron sheets during the incident."

=====================================================================

By Lamin Fatty June 20, 2019

Heavy rain and storm on Tuesday 18 June 2019 claimed two lives and left families in Wulli West and Sandu in URR homeless.

An eleven-year-old boy from Bajonkoto and a woman in her 60s from Taibatou were confirmed dead at Yorobawol Health Centre shortly after reaching the facility.

The officer in charge (OIC) of Yorobawol Health Centre Fabakary Barrow said eight were brought in and admitted at the Health Centre, two died, two later discharged and another four were referred to Basse District Hospital.

The most affected villages are Jah-kunda, Fadia-kunda, Kulari, Kuwonkunding, Kolibantang, Limbanbulu, Touba Wopper,Touba Wulli, Dasilameh, Madina Koto, Sutukonding, Taibatou and Bajonkoto.

Buildings were destroyed and animals died as well. Injuries were sustained as a result of fallen blocks and corrugated iron sheets during the incident.

http://foroyaa.gm/two-confirmed-dead-after-first-rain-in-urr/

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06