Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 General Forum
 General Forum: General discussion
 30 Senegalese vessels set ablaze

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 19 Mar 2021 : 12:38:11
RELATED:

https://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17481

==========

https://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/headlines/30-senegalese-vessels-set-ablaze

==========

Mar 18, 2021, 2:27 PM | Article By: Yusupha Jobe

Over 30 Senegalese fishing boats were on Monday set on fire by a mob at Sanyang, forcing hundreds of its nationals to flee the community. The incident followed the alleged killing of a 32-year-old native Gibriel Ceesay, by a Senegalese citizen.

The Gambia Red Cross Society on Wednesday reported over 250 Senegalese nationals seeking refuge at the neighbouring Bato-kunku where I60 blankets, 80 buckets, 48 bottles of Madar liquid soaps, 40 bottles of 5 liters disinfectant were distributed to the displaced Senegalese citizens.

The Monday incident also resulted in the burning of community’s police station and torching tyres on the main road.

The riot police including armed and the security forces of the country have evacuated hundreds of Senegalese hiding in various secret places.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06