Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Announcements
 Announcements: Community
 Seasonal greetings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2019 :  09:52:23  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seasonal greetings to all of you.
May the new year 2020 bring joy, peace and prosperity to everyone

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 26 Dec 2019 :  12:04:31  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Momodou.

Long life and happyness to all of Bantaba in Cyberspace readers,and everyone everywhere.

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.
Go to Top of Page

toubab1020

12236 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2020 :  20:50:30  Show Profile Send toubab1020 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think Momodu Jawo at the Point had a very happy Christmas party OR maybe someone in the editors office had perhaps thought to "erase" the authors report ,it's not too difficult just look at the header,"2 bank’s staff arrested over rubbery",and another "typo" after the word night.

Happy New Year ,Pass the Julbrew Export please,and a bottle for my friend

============================================================================================================================================

http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/2-banks-staff-arrested-over-rubbery

"Simple is good" & I strongly dislike politics. You cannot defend the indefensible.

Edited by - toubab1020 on 02 Jan 2020 20:57:40
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06