Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 Gambia Records 21 New COVID-19 Cases
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2021 :  17:11:13  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gambia Records 21 New COVID-19 Cases
Foroyaa: January 7, 2021

By Nelson Manneh

https://foroyaa.net/gambia-records-21-new-covid-19-cases/

The Gambia has on Thursday 7th January, 2021, recorded twenty-one new cases of the deadly coronavirus, bringing the total number of COVID-19 cases confirmed in the country to three thousand eight hundred and thirty-three (3, 833).

This is the highest single-day number of cases recorded in over five weeks in the country, while the median age of the new cases is 37.

Six of the new cases are epi-linked to recently confirmed cases.

No new COVID-19 death was recorded.

A clear conscience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

kiwi

Sweden
660 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2021 :  14:08:59  Show Profile Send kiwi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The number of covid-19s affected in the Gambia is surprisingly high. Have tourists brought it to Gambia? Everybody entering Gambian soil by plane has to show a document that they have tested themselves negatively.
My ex has been there for a month now but knows nothing…

kiwi
Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2021 :  19:39:32  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I doubt the figures given by the authorities, I think the figures are higher. Travelers arriving through the airport are asked to provide COVID-19 test certificates but there is porous border between Senegal and Gambia. I have been informed that people are very relaxed with face mask rules.

Go to Top of Page

Momodou

Denmark
11508 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2021 :  22:46:29  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Gambia has registered 16 new #COVID19 cases over the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of COVID-19 active cases to 55.

The total confirmed cases in the country is 3,857, while the death toll from #COVID19 at the moment is 125.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06