Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Tourism: General
 The Gambia Tourism Board: COVID-19 test centre

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 24 Dec 2021 : 16:46:15
The Gambia Tourism Board is pleased to inform the general public that a Tourist COVID-19 testing centre is officially open at the Craft Market in Senegambia former GT Board office. This Testing Centre is meant for Tourists in the Gambia and in a bid to ease the burden Tourist go through to acquire a COVID-19 PCR Test. We are glad that all Tourists can now come to the Center, pay the testing fee and also have their sample collected all at the same site and not have to go to the bank to make their Payment. The Center will open daily, starting from 8 AM to 1 PM. The Gambia Tourism Board would like to thank all its partners for this important initiative, especially the Ministry of Health and EcoBank, for providing personnel to run the Centre.

Source: Covidgambia

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06