Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Turism & Travel Forum
 Travel Forum
 Passengers from UK quarantined, isolated at......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 20 Mar 2020 : 13:58:15
Passengers from UK quarantined, isolated at Golden Beach Hotel

Foroyaa: March 19, 2020

By Yankuba Jallow

v

Passengers on board the InterAir flight that landed on Wednesday, 18th March have been quarantined and kept at the Golden Beach Hotel in Bijilo.

According to health officials, these people were brought to the hotel because it is not near Senegambia and other crowded areas.

An anonymous source told Foroyaa that it is true that some of them escaped from their place of isolation, but was quick to add that majority of them did not escape.

There were reports on some newspapers online that the escaped passengers said they were not quarantined and were mingling with people at the airport. Foroyaa asked this anonymous source who said the people were quarantined and they were not allowed to mingle with people at the airport.