Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Sports Forum
 Sports: Gambian Football
 Gambia beat Tunisia 1-0

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 20 Jan 2022 : 22:34:49
Debutants Gambia beat Tunisia, make historic berth in the Round of 16

CAF: Thursday, Jan 20, 2022 09:15 PM

https://www.cafonline.com/total-africa-cup-of-nations/news/debutants-gambia-beat-tunisia-make-historic-berth-in-the-round-of-16

Gambia goalkeeper Baboucarr Gaye celebrates with teammates saving a penalty from Seifeddine Jaziri of Tunisia during the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations Afcon Finals football match between Gambia and Tunisia
Debutants Gambia continued to make history when they beat Tunisia to a 1-0 in a fascinating Group F encounter of the TotalEnergies Africa Cup of Nations at the Stade Municipal de Limbe on Thursday.
The win meant Gambia finishing second in Group F but level on points with Mali who beat Mauritania 2-0 in Douala.
The game had everything which involved a penalty miss, a sending off and a late dramatic winner by Ablie Jallow.
Both teams were looking for valuable points to consolidate their final position in Group F and seal a place in the knock out stage of the competition.….
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kiwi Posted - 21 Jan 2022 : 11:22:04
Well done and great photo too! Congratulations!

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06