Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Sports Forum
 Sports: Gambian Football
 Gambia qualifies to Round of 16

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 20 Jan 2022 : 12:30:32
Gambia qualifies to Round of 16
The Standard: JANUARY 20, 2022

https://standard.gm/gambia-news/gambia-qualifies-to-round-of-160/

The Gambia secured a place in the knock-out stages of the Afcon 2021 even before tonight’s final group game against Tunisia. As of now, the Scorpions qualified as one of the four best third-place finishers after Nigeria beat Guinea Bissau in Group D last night. Even a loss to Tunisia today doesn’t matter.

However, a win or draw for the Gambia today could make them group leaders or send them to second place, more than enough to go to the next round.

The Gambia has become one among few debutants to reach this far in the history of the competition.

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06