Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 Strange taste in fish which burns the tongue

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 10 Jan 2020 : 23:59:37
EDITORIAL January 10, 2020

Report has been received of families finding it difficult to eat a particular brand of fried fish due to a strange taste which stings the tongue once a person starts chewing. They have been advised to stop eating the fish and bring samples to Foroyaa for onward transmission to the NEA and those responsible for food safety.

Readers would recall that pools of dead fish and birds were found at the Alahin Bolong at Kartong. Foroyaa approached NEA for information. It was claimed that investigation was being done to give clear information of the causes of the catastrophe. So far no information is available regarding the source of the problem.

Now fish are being sold that could be a threat to the health of the citizens. Investigation should be investigated with speed to save our population from harm.

https://foroyaa.gm/fish-in-the-market-with-strange-taste/

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06