Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: World politics
 Former President Robert Mugabe Dies, Aged 95

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Momodou Posted - 06 Sep 2019 : 12:47:38
For some he is as a liberation hero and for others he is a tyrant.

R.I.P

------------------------------
Zimbabwe: Former President Robert Mugabe Dies, Aged 95

https://allafrica.com/stories/201909060015.html

allAfrica.com: 6 SEPTEMBER 2019

Former Zimbabwean president Robert Mugabe has died. He was 95.

President Emmerson Mnangagwa has posted on Twitter: "It is with the utmost sadness that I announce the passing on of Zimbabwe's founding father and former President, Cde Robert Mugabe".

A second tweet in the thread says: "Cde Mugabe was an icon of liberation, a pan-Africanist who dedicated his life to the emancipation and empowerment of his people. His contribution to the history of our nation and continent will never be forgotten. May his soul rest in eternal peace".

The former president's death is also being reported on the Al Jazeera news network, and on the ZimLive blog, which is reporting that he died in a Singapore hospital, surrounded by his family including his wife Grace.

- Robert Mugabe: From liberator to tyrant

- Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe ex-president, dies aged 95

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2024 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06