Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Politics Forum
 Politics: Gambian politics
 RAAKI TV: Njogu Bah On Senegal
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Momodou

Denmark
6582 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  17:11:00  Show Profile Send Momodou a Private Message
Watch the Gambia Government position on Senegal read by Njogu Bah, Secretary General and Head of The Civil Service.
The links are:

English Version
http://www.raaki.com/grts/njogubah-15december.html

Wollof & Mandinka versions
http://www.raaki.com/grts/njogubah-15december-wollof1.html
http://www.raaki.com/grts/njogubah-15december-wollof2.html
http://www.raaki.com/grts/njogubah-15december-mandinka.html

A clear concience fears no accusation - proverb from Sierra Leone

kobo

United Kingdom
7722 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  18:03:26  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
Njogu Bah has more Senegalese roots than Gambian! HE IS BEING USED AS A PUPPET LIKE Dr. MBOWE'S HANDLING OF JAMMEH'S AIDS PROPAGANDA!
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  18:33:12  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Kobo are you really this unstable...............................Peace

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

The GPU wants Me Hunted Down for what I don't know .....
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7722 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  18:47:22  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
WE ARE ALL SENEGAMBIANS! TRUE OR FALSE

GAMBIA IS A SMALL COUNTRY AND WE KNEW EACH OTHER AS RELATED!
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2010 :  18:54:01  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
I would love to take my time but goddamn it bro lets discuss something REAL. I will not be debating anyone with a faulty premise cos they are just as retarded..................................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by kobo

WE ARE ALL SENEGAMBIANS! TRUE OR FALSE

GAMBIA IS A SMALL COUNTRY AND WE KNEW EACH OTHER AS RELATED!

I am Jebel Musa better yet rock of Gibraltar,either or,still a stronghold and a Pillar commanding direction

Go to Top of Page

Kitabul Arerr

Bermuda
632 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2010 :  00:01:59  Show Profile Send Kitabul Arerr a Private Message
"Don't make Moe angry, you wouldn't like Moe when he's angry."
'Cause he turns Green when he's angry.

........................................................................................................MoeHulk seen here, angry green, for whatever reason................lol

The higher the monkey climbs the political pole, the more you can see it's butt...............................lol!

Edited by - Kitabul Arerr on 20 Dec 2010 00:21:40
Go to Top of Page

dembis

Sweden
71 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2010 :  00:20:19  Show Profile Send dembis a Private Message
Njugo Bah is reading his statement like a kindergarten kid and i hope you moe are not like him when reading bed time stories to kids. njugo looked like somebody been forced to read or he is just one of us whose english is bad and cannot do powerpoint.I respect you moe even though we have different opinion when it comes to gambian politics but thats not a big deal. Almost all banjulians have roots from senegal even me my fourth generation all of them comes from senegal. I will refused to fight against senegal by all means and i dont care weather yahya or wade is wrong. both of them have their own agenda for power struggle just to divert peoples mind so we can concentrate on other things whilst they are doing their dirty family businesses.Why would Yahya Jammeh at these time of the deep Gambian economic crisis he wants to import these heavy weapons? To whom is he thinking to use it to or for what purposed ? wade is busy struggling to put his son on to power and thats what the senegals people hate him for right now. It is sad to see intelectuals like Wade behaving such a way and ready to sacrifice there whole life archivements just for a petty things. By now we all know that yahya is sick and need terapist so you moe should do yourself a favor to start studying psychology. Anyone who thinks yahya should stay in power for ever just go ahead but surely he is at the end so just greedily grap everything you can because verybody Mbaye is doing so.

dembis
Go to Top of Page

dbaldeh

USA
933 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2010 :  08:48:52  Show Profile  Visit dbaldeh's Homepage Send dbaldeh a Private Message
This statement is yet another carefully calculated move by Jammeh to be ahead of the game before the final reports are out.

It is abundantly clear that the Iran arms interception in Nigeria is under investigation and the reports are very likely to point to where the weapons were destined to go!

He came out with this statement to acuse Senegal of hatred before the reports come out... The unfortunate thing for Jammeh and those who don't see historic parallels in his patterns is that sooner or later they will be caught with their pants down and we will witness it here...

Both Jammeh and Abdoulie Wade cannot mess with the blood relationship between Senegal and Gambia. We are simply too interrelated to allow distergration in our long history of cordial relationship... We shall hold them both accountable for any destabilization of the two countries...

Wade without a doubt is enjoying the rogue leadership in Banjul and it basically makes him look like the real democratic in the face of Jammeh.

Wade has ignored the plight of Gambians under Jammeh for far too long and he is once in while seen to visit with Jammeh but never uttered a public statement cautioning the goverment to treat citizens with dignity and respect... Both leaders are simply too selfish...

Baldeh,
"Be the change you want to see in the world" Ghandi
Visit http://www.gainako.com for your daily news and politics
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  03:13:42  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Dembish and Chinese shoes check this out like Kitab stated don't make me angry Japan. Since most of ya'll act like you are in Kindergarten well I will be your teacher and for the stupid one I will personally tutor him, no expenses involved.
If you want facts here we go.

1. The arms were never intended for Gambia.
2.The arms in the container were destined for NIGERIA
3.Lack of Paper work made it impossible for the shipment to be released in Nigeria.
4.after several attempts to release the container in Nigeria whoever was involved wanted it sent to Gambia due to the fact that maybe and just maybe the incompetent corrupt custom officials might disregard all protocol and have the containers released.
5.If you want a debate based on these facts, well then I will wear my special "Daa Baa Kurto" from here to any intersection you please.
Chinese Shoes you need a personal therapist and I will be Him/Her.........................................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by dembis

Njugo Bah is reading his statement like a kindergarten kid and i hope you moe are not like him when reading bed time stories to kids. njugo looked like somebody been forced to read or he is just one of us whose english is bad and cannot do powerpoint.I respect you moe even though we have different opinion when it comes to gambian politics but thats not a big deal. Almost all banjulians have roots from senegal even me my fourth generation all of them comes from senegal. I will refused to fight against senegal by all means and i dont care weather yahya or wade is wrong. both of them have their own agenda for power struggle just to divert peoples mind so we can concentrate on other things whilst they are doing their dirty family businesses.Why would Yahya Jammeh at these time of the deep Gambian economic crisis he wants to import these heavy weapons? To whom is he thinking to use it to or for what purposed ? wade is busy struggling to put his son on to power and thats what the senegals people hate him for right now. It is sad to see intelectuals like Wade behaving such a way and ready to sacrifice there whole life archivements just for a petty things. By now we all know that yahya is sick and need terapist so you moe should do yourself a favor to start studying psychology. Anyone who thinks yahya should stay in power for ever just go ahead but surely he is at the end so just greedily grap everything you can because verybody Mbaye is doing so.

Go to Top of Page

terangba

Egypt
225 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  04:23:13  Show Profile Send terangba a Private Message
Moe, if the shipment was meant to be re-routed to Gambia then who is the receiver in the Gambia. You said it is easier to corrupt Gambian officials, so is the corrupt official the shipment was addressed to?

God gave men dominion over the beasts and not over his fellow men unless they submit of their own free will. - Napoleon
Go to Top of Page

Dembish

Gambia
284 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  12:46:58  Show Profile Send Dembish a Private Message
Moe a point of correction,there are two difference people with similar names here.remember Dembish is different from dembis.PLs take note or maybe you re too confused by the weapon saga.

There is no egg without a chicken, and no chicken without egg.
Go to Top of Page

dembis

Sweden
71 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  15:47:18  Show Profile Send dembis a Private Message
Tom demba dont worry about moe he is a greenboy and an N.I.A. He is deff and blind thats why he cannot see the diferent between people and even if they have different names. Come on moe start lecturing me and we can start with 1+1=. We all supported Yahya during his early days when he was accusing jawara and co of corruption and flambouyant life style then he was my hero. Because i think Yahya would never possessed even a bycicle by then and now what he end up having is moe and family killing and torturing political opponents and people who are innocent. You diffenitely contradicted yourself by saying that even Gambians officials are more corrupt than Nigerians officials who are world wide ranked as the most corrupt. Now that i can figure what type of person you are and why you still support Yahya even though you cannot point out a single mistake the APRC have done. Just prepare yourself always that you are going to defend Yahya even if he kills your own son or daugther. When the rain falls it wouldnt fall on one mans door. You admitted that Gambia under APRC is more corrupt than even Jawaras time.I start listening to your sweet lecture and by the way tell me that Hitler never kills any body or there was no genocide or gas chambers. Hitler was the best for germany.

dembis
Go to Top of Page

Karamba

United Kingdom
3814 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  21:00:31  Show Profile Send Karamba a Private Message
Njogu Bah playing the devil Yaya. What a thick blank of multiple lies!! The more Njogu strives to clean up Yaya's dirty back, the more stains that become highly visible (Hi Viz)

Njogu, don't try it. Has never worked and will never work. Yaya is totally guilty. Why all the talk, and at this time round?

Bottom line of the matter is that Yaya wants to get more arms than he already holds to kill Gambians and Senegalese in defence of Cassamance.

People are wiser than this fool thinks of. Before he kills all the people targeted, he will have to sweat big time. Yaya is fully exposed by Njogu.

Let Yaya think and Njogu talks. People who see and hear have the brain to filter the truth. This killer system, will not go any further.

Njogu plays a tormented child. This one has failed.

Kitabul Arerr, will you please help to give us some picture reading of this desperate face of General Njogu ?

Karamba

Edited by - Karamba on 21 Dec 2010 23:51:55
Go to Top of Page

kobo

United Kingdom
7722 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2010 :  21:19:55  Show Profile Send kobo a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Moe

Dembish and Chinese shoes check this out like Kitab stated don't make me angry Japan. Since most of ya'll act like you are in Kindergarten well I will be your teacher and for the stupid one I will personally tutor him, no expenses involved.
If you want facts here we go.

1. The arms were never intended for Gambia.
2.The arms in the container were destined for NIGERIA
3.Lack of Paper work made it impossible for the shipment to be released in Nigeria.
4.after several attempts to release the container in Nigeria whoever was involved wanted it sent to Gambia due to the fact that maybe and just maybe the incompetent corrupt custom officials might disregard all protocol and have the containers released.
5.If you want a debate based on these facts, well then I will wear my special "Daa Baa Kurto" from here to any intersection you please.
Chinese Shoes you need a personal therapist and I will be Him/Her.........................................................Peace

Please re-visit bill of lading copy from;

1. Related Bantaba Gambian politics President Jammeh Implicated in Weapons Deal under http://www.gambia.dk/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9967&whichpage=1

2. From 1 above refer for Gambia Echo news Bombsell: Gambia Echo Gets Bill of Lading On Iranian Weapons- Destination? Kanilai Farms, Gambia under http://thegambiaecho.com/Homepage/tabid/36/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/2102/Default.aspx

Furthermore all this tension is linked with 2006 foiled coup attempt of Ndure Cham; connected with treason trial of Major Lang Tombong, implicating Senegal and to lure Kukoi?
Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2010 :  02:44:59  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
Look Terangba the "Chunehs" are having a feeding frenzy right now but check this out. The shipment was destined to Nigeria. Thats just for starters, when it was obvious that there was no other option but to try and reroute the weapons in the shipment to Gambia due to the lack of paper work, I think thats a clear indication why the Iranian diplomats were removed out of the country. Trust me it would have had another address by the time it got to Gambia. Trying to Implicate Jammeh is Bogus and unsatisfactory by any standards. The Gambia Government can order any kind of weapon it so pleases and ain't a damn thing any of these fools can do about it. The Gambia let me remind you is a sovereign State if ya'll forgot. This is the work of Amateurs if you know what I mean. Let the bottom feeders bite on this Bait. Am assuming you are unaware of the sophisticated weaponry the Army is equipped with I suppose..........................................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by terangba

Moe, if the shipment was meant to be re-routed to Gambia then who is the receiver in the Gambia. You said it is easier to corrupt Gambian officials, so is the corrupt official the shipment was addressed to?

Go to Top of Page

Moe

USA
2326 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2010 :  02:54:17  Show Profile Send Moe a Private Message
I guess just a bit confused you got that right Dembish, I figured you were the Bantaba "Chuneeh" "Sa Tom dafa Toyee" dembis is a fool beyond repairs. I am an American Green Boy best believe that dembis, I told you to leave the "Magueete tee Swedish" alone and go back to Gambia". I don't know how many times I have to dis-associate my self from even trying to have any association with any Institution or anyone associated with the APRC regime, Read my lips once again I am in no way associated with anyone within the regime. I am just a free thinker and no one can ever take that from Me bro. I am a typical free Man...........................................Peace
quote:
Originally posted by Dembish

Moe a point of correction,there are two difference people with similar names here.remember Dembish is different from dembis.PLs take note or maybe you re too confused by the weapon saga.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
| More
Jump To:
Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2014 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.44 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06