Bantaba in Cyberspace
Bantaba in Cyberspace
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ | Invite a friend
 All Forums
 Health and Nutrition Forum
 Health and Nutrition
 Ignored health hazards ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List
Videos: Google videoYoutubeFlash movie Metacafe videoQuicktime movieWindows Media videoReal Video

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
toubab1020 Posted - 03 Jul 2017 : 13:52:59
This article by Tida Janneh is very good and gives a lead on hygene and cleanlenss that should be in the forefront of all Gambian thinking in the 21st century,the general thinking amongst the population now is: Get my rubbish off my property someone else will deal with it won't cost me any money and I don't have to work if I do that: such thinking is wrong (In my opinion!) BUT MORE EDUCATION may have the effect of making an "attitudinal change" in the thinking of the population of The Gambia.

The headline of this article in the "Restarted" Daily Observer has the words "Environmental activists....") which in MY MIND gives an impression of revolution,I should have preferred softer quieter words such as, concerned residents and businesses,I accept that EDITORIAL freedom should not be interfered with in a free media society that The President is promoting.

https://observergm.com/activists-embark-on-beach-cleaning-exercise-in-gunjur/
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
toubab1020 Posted - 06 Jul 2017 : 15:52:34
Could not find any outcome of "adjourned the matters to 4th July, for hearing" it now being the 6th,pity that the Daily Observer failed to tell the reporter to attend on the 4th,OR post details of the next adjournment date,The Daily Observer was the only paper that I could find who REPORTED on this important hearing,I wonder why ...........
toubab1020 Posted - 04 Jul 2017 : 09:25:55
UPDATE:

"Magistrate LK Bojang granted the company bail in the sum of 1million dalasi by a Gambian citizen and adjourned the matters to 4th July, for hearing"

https://observergm.com/golden-lead-company-charged-with-gunjur-waste-water-discharge-others/

Bantaba in Cyberspace © 2005-2018 Nijii Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. User Policy, Privacy & Disclaimer | Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06